Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favre in his 5th NFC championship game

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

Favre in his 5th NFC championship game Empty
PostSubject: Favre in his 5th NFC championship game   Favre in his 5th NFC championship game Icon_minitime1/17/2010, 5:59 pm

The legend lives on.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Favre in his 5th NFC championship game   Favre in his 5th NFC championship game Icon_minitime1/18/2010, 2:47 pm

I hope he wins it all now that the Cowboys came back to earth. Like Denny Green once said, "They were who we thought they were." They even had me starting to believe, what was I thinking?
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

PostSubject: Re: Favre in his 5th NFC championship game   Favre in his 5th NFC championship game Icon_minitime1/18/2010, 7:49 pm

I drank the Kool-Aid too.
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: Favre in his 5th NFC championship game   Favre in his 5th NFC championship game Icon_minitime1/18/2010, 8:03 pm

The boys played good enough for the most part to win that game. I think they still have to be strong and not give up on themselves though. A few turnovers and what I think were stupid play calls was the difference in this game. We got a Qb who I believe grew up alot this season, our defense is pretty good with some good outside rush and terrence newman is a good corner. Mike Jenkins will get better and the Rb's we have are top notch. They need to start running Felix Jones more and add Marion Barber on short yardage plays. They are getting better though. Don't lose the faith fellas
Back to top Go down
Sparkplug

Sparkplug

PostSubject: Re: Favre in his 5th NFC championship game   Favre in his 5th NFC championship game Icon_minitime1/18/2010, 8:43 pm

SultanofSmack wrote:
The legend lives on.

I think you mean 'the fossil lives on'!?!? Sad
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

PostSubject: Re: Favre in his 5th NFC championship game   Favre in his 5th NFC championship game Icon_minitime1/18/2010, 9:49 pm

The Boys O line still needs a little work. I'll never be a Flozell fan. I think he's highly overrated and his very few flashes of brilliance aren't worth the mental mistakes he makes. I'm happy with Romo and the running backs. Austin has the potential to be a real stud and Crayton is a good slot guy and special teams player. We need to trade Roy Williams for a bag of balls and quit trying to justify all the draft picks that we gave up for him. I think he's a lost cause. The DEF line is outstanding and the linebackers are good. I thought the secondary was spotty at the beginning of the season but came together good later in the year. We've got a really good team going into next year if we can get Austin under contract and add a few draft picks and FA. I'm happy with the Boys.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Favre in his 5th NFC championship game   Favre in his 5th NFC championship game Icon_minitime1/18/2010, 10:49 pm

That loss was entirely on the O-Line. Yeh, Romo had some turnovers, but he had no time all game. When your a gamer and trying to make some plays thats gonna happen. They need to seriously look at improving the O-Line in the offseason. Besides that, they are not too far off.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Favre in his 5th NFC championship game   Favre in his 5th NFC championship game Icon_minitime1/18/2010, 10:53 pm

I was sipping the chalice of kool-aid myself. The Boys looked so darn good down the stretch of the regular season including the back to back total beat downs of Philly. I was depressed all weekend thinking Favre was gonna get his head ripped off. Dallas had the ball the whole 1st qtr but didn't get any momentum going, I think that was the difference in the game.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Favre in his 5th NFC championship game   Favre in his 5th NFC championship game Icon_minitime1/23/2010, 1:40 pm

GO FAVRE!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favre in his 5th NFC championship game   Favre in his 5th NFC championship game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favre in his 5th NFC championship game
Page 1 of 1