Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GTCFL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

GTCFL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME! Empty
PostSubject: GTCFL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!   GTCFL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME! Icon_minitime11/22/2011, 10:28 am

Congrats to The Champ and Mecums Garage on reaching the Championship Game in the G-Town College Fantasy League. One of these two will become the first 2 time Champion. Mecum is going for his 2nd straight. I also wany to issue a challenge for a basement death match to Bob Stoops who decided to employ a Tim Tebow wanna be who had four goal line rushing tds out of the Tebow Heavy formation during their loss to Baylor when I started their starting QB, RB, and WR. They all combined for a whoppiing 0 TDS.
Back to top Go down
Mecum's garage

Mecum's garage

PostSubject: Re: GTCFL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!   GTCFL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME! Icon_minitime11/22/2011, 3:32 pm

I thought Bob Stoops did a fine job of getting that young man his TD's..... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mecum's garage

Mecum's garage

PostSubject: Re: GTCFL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!   GTCFL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME! Icon_minitime11/22/2011, 3:35 pm

As i go for my second straight title i must give thanks to the Sultan who once told me you must have 3 stellar defenses to win in fantasy football.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: GTCFL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!   GTCFL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME! Icon_minitime11/22/2011, 4:55 pm

Sultan said wait until the playoffs start and he will be layin the smack down. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GTCFL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!   GTCFL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GTCFL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!
Page 1 of 1