Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Great Christmas Gift!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
codypickett

codypickett

Great Christmas Gift! Empty
PostSubject: Great Christmas Gift!   Great Christmas Gift! Icon_minitime12/8/2010, 4:59 pm

Christmas is just around the Corner and if you know someone who is a Nelsonville York Sports fan then why not purchase them a NY Buckeye Fever Hat?, The price is only $ 10.00. If interested please contact me at acts2believer@nelsonvilletv.com.
Back to top Go down
Attack
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Great Christmas Gift!   Great Christmas Gift! Icon_minitime12/9/2010, 3:24 pm

codypickett wrote:
Christmas is just around the Corner and if you know someone who is a Nelsonville York Sports fan then why not purchase them a NY Buckeye Fever Hat?, The price is only $ 10.00. If interested please contact me at acts2believer@nelsonvilletv.com.

I think all of us on here should pitch in and get Sultan one for Christmas. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
whompascat

whompascat

PostSubject: Re: Great Christmas Gift!   Great Christmas Gift! Icon_minitime12/9/2010, 7:35 pm

Attack wrote:
codypickett wrote:

I think all of us on here should pitch in and get Sultan one for Christmas. Very Happy

he already has 1
Back to top Go down
codypickett

codypickett

PostSubject: Re: Great Christmas Gift!   Great Christmas Gift! Icon_minitime12/9/2010, 10:59 pm

How did he get one?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great Christmas Gift!   Great Christmas Gift! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great Christmas Gift!
Page 1 of 1