Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

News from the North Pole

Go down 
+8
Mecum's garage
Attack
The Champ
hollister hero
Mean Machine
whompascat
endzone
SultanofSmack
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

News from the North Pole - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News from the North Pole   News from the North Pole - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/11/2010, 11:39 am

Mecum's garage wrote:
Dear Sack.....Phathead & I talked and we decided that our wishes were too greedy & we would like to help out the less fortunate, so could you take our 2 wishes and try to get Hollister Hero a woman.

or at least a 3 legged dog that can't outrun him..... better make it a 2 legged dog.
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

PostSubject: Re: News from the North Pole   News from the North Pole - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/11/2010, 11:42 am

basement nation wrote:
I heard the Sultan went through a lot of old mill and elton john cassettes (or was it 8 tracks?) back in high school.

We didn't have the great rap songs to dance to like you youngsters did in high school. We had to slow dance to Elton John and fast dance to Dire Straits. The Sultan can cut a pretty mean groove to "Money for Nothing", while on a grape Mad Dog bender.
Back to top Go down
ROCK

ROCK

PostSubject: Re: News from the North Pole   News from the North Pole - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/11/2010, 11:51 am

The Champ wrote:
basement nation wrote:
I heard the Sultan went through a lot of old mill and elton john cassettes (or was it 8 tracks?) back in high school.

I'm not sure what he went through but i seen some of his high school pics and I promise ya he didnt go through many condoms

cheers
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: News from the North Pole   News from the North Pole - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/11/2010, 4:53 pm

Elton John is the greatest artist of our lifetime with strong competition from Billy Joel and Paul Simon. Don't even try to argue it or you will just show how stupid you are.

We are having Sultan Claus "The Lot" Christmas tonight in Pete Moore's garage at 7:00. Come on over, Santa might have something in his bag for you.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: News from the North Pole   News from the North Pole - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/11/2010, 10:16 pm

[img]News from the North Pole - Page 2 Santa-10[/img]

No wonder I never got what I wanted for christmas when I was little. It all makes perfect sense now.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: News from the North Pole   News from the North Pole - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/12/2010, 10:59 am

I guess there is still hope for some of you guys. I was traveling around with Santa last night and he gave out gifts to all the good little boys and girls of the Dawgpound and The Lot. I was pretty sure that Blue Monster and Bob Burdette were on the naughty list but Santa had a gift for them.
Back to top Go down
blue monster

blue monster

PostSubject: Re: News from the North Pole   News from the North Pole - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/12/2010, 11:44 am

hahaha was hopin for a case of blatz in the package but the wild irish rose hit the spot

Back to top Go down
Attack
Admin

PostSubject: Re: News from the North Pole   News from the North Pole - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/15/2010, 4:17 pm

SultanofSmack wrote:
I guess there is still hope for some of you guys. I was traveling around with Santa last night and he gave out gifts to all the good little boys and girls of the Dawgpound and The Lot. I was pretty sure that Blue Monster and Bob Burdette were on the naughty list but Santa had a gift for them.

I was wondering where that piece of coal came from on the front porch. Hey at least I don't butcher your name on here. Now bring me some Blatz, or Old Mill or something! The wife brought red wine home from one of her customers and that sh## SUCKS! Need something to wash it down with.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: News from the North Pole   News from the North Pole - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/15/2010, 7:32 pm

You still got time to move up on the list. You might even climb up high enough to get some Hudi Delight to honor the early 80's.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: News from the North Pole   News from the North Pole - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/16/2010, 7:39 pm

Got a message from the lady at children services telling me the toys from the cookoff are almost gone. Basement, don't it do your heart good to know that some little guy will open up those Tonka trucks and it will make his day? Big thanks to everyone who helped out, you're definitiley on the nice list.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News from the North Pole   News from the North Pole - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

News from the North Pole
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2