Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Muschamp to Florida!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

Muschamp to Florida! Empty
PostSubject: Muschamp to Florida!   Muschamp to Florida! Icon_minitime12/11/2010, 10:20 pm

Texas D-Coordinator Will Muschamp has been named new coach at Florida according to ESPN. He was supposed to be the successor to Mack Brown, but I guess that ain't happening.
Back to top Go down
endzone

endzone

PostSubject: Re: Muschamp to Florida!   Muschamp to Florida! Icon_minitime12/12/2010, 10:52 am

I thought they could have landed a bigger fish but I guess he was the only person they interviewed so they got the guy they wanted. I wasn't that excited about it but more I read about him the more I like the hire. They say he can recruit and brings a lot of intensity to the game. The defensive guys are jacked up and word is that he his looking to bring in Oklahaoma States OC so it sounds like he is putting a great staff together. All he has to do is bring in great recruits and win and Gator Nation will be happy! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Muschamp to Florida!   Muschamp to Florida! Icon_minitime12/12/2010, 1:12 pm

I don't know how he beat out me and the Macho Man Randy Savage. Hopefully he can lose a lot of games and we'll get looked at the next time.
Back to top Go down
Attack
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Muschamp to Florida!   Muschamp to Florida! Icon_minitime12/14/2010, 3:16 pm

endzone wrote:
I thought they could have landed a bigger fish but I guess he was the only person they interviewed so they got the guy they wanted. I wasn't that excited about it but more I read about him the more I like the hire. They say he can recruit and brings a lot of intensity to the game. The defensive guys are jacked up and word is that he his looking to bring in Oklahaoma States OC so it sounds like he is putting a great staff together. All he has to do is bring in great recruits and win and Gator Nation will be happy! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Recruit? Hell Martin could recruit at Florida. Great weather, great facilities, and guaranteed a spot in the BCS championship game every year that they have no more than two losses. A freaking manikin could get great players to come there.
Back to top Go down
endzone

endzone

PostSubject: Re: Muschamp to Florida!   Muschamp to Florida! Icon_minitime12/14/2010, 6:38 pm

I agree that Florida recruits itself. I just mean that he has to show he can bring in good classes and win with the players he brings in. I heard he was Texas best recruiter so I'm sure he will do fine and like you said a spot in the BCS title game with an undefeated year or even with 1 loss its not hard to get guys to go there.
Back to top Go down
endzone

endzone

PostSubject: Re: Muschamp to Florida!   Muschamp to Florida! Icon_minitime12/14/2010, 6:58 pm

Attack wrote:
endzone wrote:

Recruit? Hell Martin could recruit at Florida. Great weather, great facilities, and guaranteed a spot in the BCS championship game every year that they have no more than two losses. A freaking manikin could get great players to come there.

You must a lot of hate for the SEC with the guaranteed spot in the BCS title game stuff. It's in every post. They have to put a team from the best conference in it cause no one wants to see Pryor throw incomplete passes all day and watch OSU get beat by Va Tech 16-10. They want a exciting game with the best teams and we all know the SEC has the best teams! Razz
Back to top Go down
Attack
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Muschamp to Florida!   Muschamp to Florida! Icon_minitime12/15/2010, 11:25 am

endzone wrote:
Attack wrote:
endzone wrote:

You must a lot of hate for the SEC with the guaranteed spot in the BCS title game stuff. It's in every post. They have to put a team from the best conference in it cause no one wants to see Pryor throw incomplete passes all day and watch OSU get beat by Va Tech 16-10. They want a exciting game with the best teams and we all know the SEC has the best teams! Razz

No hate here. Just stating facts, as opposed to insults and conjecture like so many tOSU haters on here. Fact is, the SEC is guaranteed a spot and that is a great asset in recruiting. Therefore, I am sure the trend will continue. If it ever changes then you can jump on the band wagon of a team from whatever conference the BCS chooses to adopt as it's princess. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Muschamp to Florida!   Muschamp to Florida! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Muschamp to Florida!
Page 1 of 1