Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BROAD STREET

BROAD STREET

NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS Empty
PostSubject: NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS   NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS Icon_minitime12/27/2010, 12:04 pm

Resolutions for the coaches of all of my favorite teams...

Ben Howland...Figure out how to keep players for more than one year. This year's starting 5 should/could be, Darren Collison, Russell Westbrook, Jrue Holliday, Drew Gooden and Kevin Love.

Ron Washington...Figure out how to develop you pitching staff. Making the World Series ls great, now let's win one.

Tom Cable...Figure out how to develop a QB. This team is poised to make a move in the next 2 years.

Jimbo Fisher...Figure out how to make EJ Manuel your leader. If he wants to run, let him run.

Phil Jackson...Figure out how to hang that 17th banner in the Staples Center. Remember, you got killed at home on Xmas last year, too. Remember, we don't play for Xmas presents, we play for rings!

Last edited by BROAD STREET on 12/27/2010, 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mecum's garage

Mecum's garage

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS   NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS Icon_minitime12/27/2010, 12:11 pm

John Calipari - Everyone is gonna leave after their freshman year every year....so were screwed

Jim Tressel - Good luck in first 5 games next year.... so were screwed

Dusty Baker - You couldnt beat the Philllies before they got Cliff Lee.....so were screwed

Future Cowboys coach - As long as Jerry Jones is there its not gonna be any big name coach....so were screwed

All in all looking forward to the new year Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
blue monster

blue monster

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS   NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS Icon_minitime12/27/2010, 3:47 pm

hopefully michigan gets a new coach and gets back in the mix of things again bengals get rid of palmer n sign TO and ocho back trimble beat wahama so they will shut up about being powerhouses cheers
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS   NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS Icon_minitime12/27/2010, 10:03 pm

for goodness sakes, I'm with ya on that Wahama thing Blue. We need to shut those guys up. Also with ya on the Bengals, I have been disappointed for so long I really think I'm startin to hate them for causing me so much grief.
Back to top Go down
hollister hero

hollister hero

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS   NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS Icon_minitime12/27/2010, 11:38 pm

my resolution is to raise as much money is i can for those poor broke buckeyes who can't even pay to have a tattoo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS   NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS
Page 1 of 1