Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Birthday wishes for The Champ

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

Birthday wishes for The Champ Empty
PostSubject: Birthday wishes for The Champ   Birthday wishes for The Champ Icon_minitime1/3/2011, 10:10 am

Oh the memories of 1983. Phathead was getting a perm in the back of his mullet and running the Barnesville grocery out of clearisil. Mecum had some hair but not enough to grow a mullet. Attack was dropping out of college for the 1st time. Broad Street was wearing his Kiss concert shirt to school, the last time ever he would put on a size large. Whompas was in the dugout crying cause that kid they called Strawberry from Murray City just struck him out 3 times. I had just got my first boombox with a new album called Thriller and was learning to moonwalk. The Diesel ran wild over the Phins and the world witnessed the birth of The Champ.

Champ my birthday wish for you is that they bring back the one dollar McDouble.
Back to top Go down
Attack
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Birthday wishes for The Champ   Birthday wishes for The Champ Icon_minitime1/3/2011, 1:12 pm

SultanofSmack wrote:
Oh the memories of 1983. Phathead was getting a perm in the back of his mullet and running the Barnesville grocery out of clearisil. Mecum had some hair but not enough to grow a mullet. Attack was dropping out of college for the 1st time. Broad Street was wearing his Kiss concert shirt to school, the last time ever he would put on a size large. Whompas was in the dugout crying cause that kid they called Strawberry from Murray City just struck him out 3 times. I had just got my first boombox with a new album called Thriller and was learning to moonwalk. The Diesel ran wild over the Phins and the world witnessed the birth of The Champ.

Champ my birthday wish for you is that they bring back the one dollar McDouble.

Actually that was my third try. LOL Then ten years later I took all of Sultans exams so he could finally get out of OU. LOL
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Birthday wishes for The Champ   Birthday wishes for The Champ Icon_minitime1/3/2011, 1:49 pm

That was only my 2nd time taking that class and I would have made it the 3rd time with or without you Razz
Back to top Go down
Attack
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Birthday wishes for The Champ   Birthday wishes for The Champ Icon_minitime1/3/2011, 2:43 pm

SultanofSmack wrote:
That was only my 2nd time taking that class and I would have made it the 3rd time with or without you Razz

If you say so. Smile
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Birthday wishes for The Champ   Birthday wishes for The Champ Icon_minitime1/3/2011, 3:38 pm

Our stellar academic careers are certainly a subject for conversation but lets get back on track here. Birthday wishes for the Champ. I might bring Ahmad Bradshaw all gift wrapped up for ya at the Jan. 8th meeting.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Birthday wishes for The Champ   Birthday wishes for The Champ Icon_minitime1/3/2011, 3:40 pm

Ahmad Bradshaw ain't worth a box of gobstopper jawbreakers. By the way, Happy Birthday brother.
Back to top Go down
Attack
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Birthday wishes for The Champ   Birthday wishes for The Champ Icon_minitime1/3/2011, 3:49 pm

SultanofSmack wrote:
Our stellar academic careers are certainly a subject for conversation but lets get back on track here. Birthday wishes for the Champ. I might bring Ahmad Bradshaw all gift wrapped up for ya at the Jan. 8th meeting.

I will match my 4.0 against your 2.1 any time and I agree with Basement on Bradshaw, but you could get him a nice "Big 10 Champs" hat to wear for his birthday.
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: Birthday wishes for The Champ   Birthday wishes for The Champ Icon_minitime1/8/2011, 10:28 am

Gosh dang its January 8th and I just realized I had a birthday wishes thread on there. I'll start of with the not so important stuff first, Thanks for the birthday wishes. Now on to the important stuff, I thought they still had the 1 dollar mcdouble. This is the worst birthday ever.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Birthday wishes for The Champ   Birthday wishes for The Champ Icon_minitime1/8/2011, 2:04 pm

Don't worry Champ. I'll make your birthday better by letting you skin me in a trade tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birthday wishes for The Champ   Birthday wishes for The Champ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Birthday wishes for The Champ
Page 1 of 1