Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favorite Trimble Basketball Moments

Go down 
+3
SultanofSmack
endzone
Warpig
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Warpig

Warpig

Favorite Trimble Basketball Moments Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Trimble Basketball Moments   Favorite Trimble Basketball Moments Icon_minitime3/2/2011, 4:04 pm

Thought with the tournament starting tonight that it would be interesting to hear your favorite moments in Trimble basketball history

1) Kittle hitting the shot against New Boston to put the Cats in the 1992 District Championship
2) The Wellston comeback win/fight at home in the first season in the "new" gym
3) Brady standing out of bounds for four seconds to preserve the District Championship against Whiteoak
4) Dono Lent hitting the gamewinner against Flaget in 1983
5) Mark Patton changing the velcro "n" to a "c" on the back of Jeremy Funk's warm-up jersey in 1995
Back to top Go down
http://www.trimblefootball.com
endzone

endzone

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Trimble Basketball Moments   Favorite Trimble Basketball Moments Icon_minitime3/2/2011, 9:01 pm

I'm torn between Funk's slight dunk or Doug Morris looking at his 50/50 tickets on the end of the bench in the 3rd qtr of a game!

Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Trimble Basketball Moments   Favorite Trimble Basketball Moments Icon_minitime3/2/2011, 10:16 pm

My favorite is riding the pep bus during the 83 run. It was really cool.
Back to top Go down
hollister hero

hollister hero

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Trimble Basketball Moments   Favorite Trimble Basketball Moments Icon_minitime3/3/2011, 12:31 am

my vote is for mark patton and mike mcclelland eating candy and drinking pepsi on the bench
Back to top Go down
Warpig

Warpig

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Trimble Basketball Moments   Favorite Trimble Basketball Moments Icon_minitime3/5/2011, 3:30 pm

Heath Armbruster making a 1/2 court shot and a 3/4 court shot against Meigs, and having them both waved off.
Back to top Go down
http://www.trimblefootball.com
Koondogger

Koondogger

PostSubject: This one is easy   Favorite Trimble Basketball Moments Icon_minitime5/17/2011, 11:46 am

Everything that happened during the years of Trimble's best ever basketball coach and juvenile detention closet monitor. Those were great years and i doubt anyone can replicate the success I enjoyed.
Back to top Go down
ROCK

ROCK

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Trimble Basketball Moments   Favorite Trimble Basketball Moments Icon_minitime5/21/2011, 11:08 pm

endzone wrote:
I'm torn between Funk's slight dunk or Doug Morris looking at his 50/50 tickets on the end of the bench in the 3rd qtr of a game!

It wasn't a slight dunk, he did a 360, clapped his hands, pointed to his mom, ate a taco-in-the-bag, then dunked the ball with authority.
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Trimble Basketball Moments   Favorite Trimble Basketball Moments Icon_minitime6/4/2011, 10:06 am

ROCK wrote:
endzone wrote:

It wasn't a slight dunk, he did a 360, clapped his hands, pointed to his mom, ate a taco-in-the-bag, then dunked the ball with authority.

Was that before or after he beat Mark Patton in golf league?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Trimble Basketball Moments   Favorite Trimble Basketball Moments Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Trimble Basketball Moments
Page 1 of 1