Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

favorite college moment of the year

Go down 
+5
Mecum's garage
The Champ
whompascat
Warpig
SultanofSmack
9 posters
AuthorMessage
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

favorite college moment of the year Empty
PostSubject: favorite college moment of the year   favorite college moment of the year Icon_minitime12/14/2010, 9:22 pm

I could pick a couple that really pleased me. Bama and Saban losing, Florida and Texas stinkin, but I think my favorite was Temple beating the Big Least champs by 14. Oh, we have been really needing Oklahoma to win a BCS game, Merry Christmas Sooners here is the Big East champs gift wrapped for your pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Warpig

Warpig

PostSubject: Re: favorite college moment of the year   favorite college moment of the year Icon_minitime12/14/2010, 9:34 pm

Seeing Boise St. watch millions of dollars from a BCS game fly away from them when the Nevada kick split the uprights
Back to top Go down
http://www.trimblefootball.com
whompascat

whompascat

PostSubject: Re: favorite college moment of the year   favorite college moment of the year Icon_minitime12/14/2010, 10:59 pm

rich rod getting the ax!
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: favorite college moment of the year   favorite college moment of the year Icon_minitime12/15/2010, 9:12 am

Wisconsin dominating all mighty Ohio State in the trenches. Urban Meyer calling it quits (again). The vols extending their win streak against Kentucky to 26 striaght games and becoing bowl eligbile.
Back to top Go down
Mecum's garage

Mecum's garage

PostSubject: Re: favorite college moment of the year   favorite college moment of the year Icon_minitime12/15/2010, 10:37 am

Nevada beating Boise St
Back to top Go down
Attack
Admin

PostSubject: Re: favorite college moment of the year   favorite college moment of the year Icon_minitime12/15/2010, 11:43 am

All the Michigan fans in Rusty's basement, (well they are all Michigan fans over there except Dave) cheering, high fiving and dancing when tOSU lost to Wisconsin. I could hear them cheering from my house something about, " no Buckeyes in the BCS Championship game..." It was an early present for those guys who would want tOSU to lose more than they want Michigan to win. LOL
Back to top Go down
ROCK

ROCK

PostSubject: Re: favorite college moment of the year   favorite college moment of the year Icon_minitime12/15/2010, 11:52 am

Nevada beating Boise St. hands down favorite.
Back to top Go down
BROAD STREET

BROAD STREET

PostSubject: Re: favorite college moment of the year   favorite college moment of the year Icon_minitime12/15/2010, 2:59 pm

Puttin' a whoopin' on the Gators, puttin' a whoopin' on the 'Canes.
Nevada beating Boise State.
Watcing the Sunshine Scooter accept his award in tears, along with Herbstreit, Tom Jackson, etc.
Back to top Go down
Mecum's garage

Mecum's garage

PostSubject: Re: favorite college moment of the year   favorite college moment of the year Icon_minitime12/15/2010, 3:47 pm

Watching endless highlights of Les Miles trick plays @ LSU. That dude would run a fake punt from his own 1. Miles has balls and I would love to see him @ Ohio ST.
Back to top Go down
Attack
Admin

PostSubject: Re: favorite college moment of the year   favorite college moment of the year Icon_minitime12/15/2010, 4:09 pm

Mecum's garage wrote:
Watching endless highlights of Les Miles trick plays @ LSU. That dude would run a fake punt from his own 1. Miles has balls and I would love to see him @ Ohio ST.

My first year at Eastern we ran a fake punt against Symmes Valley from our own 9. 91 yards later the same people who were screaming and cussing me when they saw we were faking were screaming, "great ####ing call!" 4 years later it didn't work so well against Trimble, and those screamers were back, this time screaming "send that mother ####er back to Trimble." LOL I know it was only high school but still fun to reminisce.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: favorite college moment of the year   favorite college moment of the year Icon_minitime12/15/2010, 7:34 pm

The fake field goal Sparty used to beat Notre Dame was pretty sweet. Plus, a John Glenn Musky alum threw the pass.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: favorite college moment of the year   favorite college moment of the year Icon_minitime12/15/2010, 8:21 pm

Attack wrote:
All the Michigan fans in Rusty's basement, (well they are all Michigan fans over there except Dave) cheering, high fiving and dancing when tOSU lost to Wisconsin. I could hear them cheering from my house something about, " no Buckeyes in the BCS Championship game..." It was an early present for those guys who would want tOSU to lose more than they want Michigan to win. LOL

As Director of Public Relations for the basement, I gotta call Bull**** on this one. Your best football memory of the year is of something that didn't even happen? No one was even in the basement that night because we were all at a race in West Virginia. I guess Rusty may have been. The only thing you heard from your house was all those multiple personalities you post with talking in your head. For the last 2 weeks all you want to talk about is how bad all us Michigan fans are screwed up and stressed out cuz of our hatred for Ohio State, and how football does not affect your everyday life. Sure seems like you are pretty obsessed about how people percieve your mighty buckeyes. Who are all these Michigan fans you keep talking bout anyway? whompascat and I are the only 2 on here. Lots of people hate Ohio State, that don't mean they are Michigan fans. Phathead and endzone both hate em. Neither one of them like Michigan.
Back to top Go down
Attack
Admin

PostSubject: Re: favorite college moment of the year   favorite college moment of the year Icon_minitime12/18/2010, 10:52 am

basement nation wrote:
Attack wrote:

As Director of Public Relations for the basement, I gotta call Bull**** on this one. Your best football memory of the year is of something that didn't even happen? No one was even in the basement that night because we were all at a race in West Virginia. I guess Rusty may have been. The only thing you heard from your house was all those multiple personalities you post with talking in your head. For the last 2 weeks all you want to talk about is how bad all us Michigan fans are screwed up and stressed out cuz of our hatred for Ohio State, and how football does not affect your everyday life. Sure seems like you are pretty obsessed about how people percieve your mighty buckeyes. Who are all these Michigan fans you keep talking bout anyway? whompascat and I are the only 2 on here. Lots of people hate Ohio State, that don't mean they are Michigan fans. Phathead and endzone both hate em. Neither one of them like Michigan.

Must have been Rusty's goat screaming then. Was Jones over there that night? pirat LOL Speaking of multiple, I am up to 31 posting names now. Entered all of them in every pickem and still can't win it. But it gives you and whompascat something to take your mind off of hating tOSU. Anyway go ahead and keep losing sleep over big blue losing to tOSU, but I still say it is not healty for you. It is really funny for me to read though. Very Happy Maybe Santa will bring you a big Bowl win and you will keep Rick Rod!
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: favorite college moment of the year   favorite college moment of the year Icon_minitime12/18/2010, 7:45 pm

Big Blue is Kentucky. Michigan is the Maize and Blue, and I would be shocked if they were to win the bowl game. Rich Rod is coaching for his life though and Denard should be well rested so ya never know. As far as my sleeping habits go, I promise I have no problem sleeping through anything. My wife will tell you I am great in bed, I can sleep for days. It's not so even so much that I hate Ohio State, but moreso the fact that their fans are Big 10 homers and will never give another team any credit. I just don't have a lot of respect for the teams in the conference right now compared to some of the other teams I watch every Saturday. Ohio State fans think everyone is out to get em and they are always crying no respect. When they lose its because of Tressel or Pryor. They are always the best one loss team in the country. When they have 2 losses they are the best 2 loss team in the country. Must be a Buckeye thing cuz it kinda reminds of a orange and brown high school team locally. The university of Ohio State is no doubt the class of the Big Ten, but where does that put them in the national scene? Thats were you and I fail to agree. I am glad that you find that so entertaining and comical though. I assure you that hating OSU has a lot less effect on my health than the fact that i eat taligate food for every meal, and that most of my exercise consists of walking out of the basement to take a leak and get a beer.
Back to top Go down
Attack
Admin

PostSubject: Re: favorite college moment of the year   favorite college moment of the year Icon_minitime12/20/2010, 9:24 am

basement nation wrote:
Big Blue is Kentucky. Michigan is the Maize and Blue, and I would be shocked if they were to win the bowl game. Rich Rod is coaching for his life though and Denard should be well rested so ya never know. As far as my sleeping habits go, I promise I have no problem sleeping through anything. My wife will tell you I am great in bed, I can sleep for days. It's not so even so much that I hate Ohio State, but moreso the fact that their fans are Big 10 homers and will never give another team any credit. I just don't have a lot of respect for the teams in the conference right now compared to some of the other teams I watch every Saturday. Ohio State fans think everyone is out to get em and they are always crying no respect. When they lose its because of Tressel or Pryor. They are always the best one loss team in the country. When they have 2 losses they are the best 2 loss team in the country. Must be a Buckeye thing cuz it kinda reminds of a orange and brown high school team locally. The university of Ohio State is no doubt the class of the Big Ten, but where does that put them in the national scene? Thats were you and I fail to agree. I am glad that you find that so entertaining and comical though. I assure you that hating OSU has a lot less effect on my health than the fact that i eat taligate food for every meal, and that most of my exercise consists of walking out of the basement to take a leak and get a beer.

Especially since your exercise regimen has been cut in half by the dorm fridge in the basement. Hey don't stick me in with those tOSU fans you speak of. I think tOSU has regained the respect of the national media, which was evident with the #2 ranking in the pre and early season. But Wisconsin kicked their hinies so they don't deserve to be in the championship game. As for the blue, I can't keep your teams straight. Go blue, big blue, UM, MU... It all runs together for me. LOL
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: favorite college moment of the year   favorite college moment of the year Icon_minitime12/21/2010, 7:43 pm

Few more to be made. I got Southern Miss tonight and I took em pretty big. Had Fresno high but glad to see the MAC get such a dominating win. Didn't Fresno beat the Illini? Does that mean NIU is better than IU?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: favorite college moment of the year   favorite college moment of the year Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

favorite college moment of the year
Page 1 of 1