Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your personal favorite Superbowl moment

Go down 
+5
ROCK
The Champ
Mecum's garage
Tiberius
SultanofSmack
9 posters
AuthorMessage
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

Your personal favorite Superbowl moment Empty
PostSubject: Your personal favorite Superbowl moment   Your personal favorite Superbowl moment Icon_minitime1/27/2010, 7:45 pm

For us Bengals fans, we don't have one. Every year though I think of the 1st Superbowl I can remember watching. It was Raiders/Vikings and I was rooting for the purple fellas, my life of being a loser was started.
Back to top Go down
Tiberius

PostSubject: Re: Your personal favorite Superbowl moment   Your personal favorite Superbowl moment Icon_minitime1/27/2010, 7:55 pm

Marcus Allen's Long touchdown run in the Super Bowl is a classic. I love it when they show the highlights and him streaking down the middle of the field to lead the Raiders to a championship.

The first super bowl I remember watching, I think the 80 and 81 season and the reason I am a Raiders fan. Jim Plunkett leading the Raiders to a championship over the Eagles. I remember watching Lester Haynes with long chin strap hanging down the side of helmet. I thought man that guy looks tough. Now take it easy on me fellas I was only five years old.
Back to top Go down
Mecum's garage

Mecum's garage

PostSubject: Re: Your personal favorite Superbowl moment   Your personal favorite Superbowl moment Icon_minitime1/27/2010, 8:27 pm

The 92' Cowboys SB was the first that I could actually see as a Cowboys fan. It was pretty sweet after struggling through the 80's but I stuck with them and they delivered in 92,93 and 95, now about time for another one.
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: Your personal favorite Superbowl moment   Your personal favorite Superbowl moment Icon_minitime1/27/2010, 8:31 pm

watching john elway, i believe it was his first super bowl win. he was running towards the goal line and laid all out to cross the goal line and was hit and spun around in a circle. it was pretty sweet. showed how much he wanted that ring.
Back to top Go down
ROCK

ROCK

PostSubject: Re: Your personal favorite Superbowl moment   Your personal favorite Superbowl moment Icon_minitime1/27/2010, 8:44 pm

Scott Norway wide right! That was a great game!
Back to top Go down
monstermedic130

monstermedic130

PostSubject: Re: Your personal favorite Superbowl moment   Your personal favorite Superbowl moment Icon_minitime1/27/2010, 9:47 pm

I got 3........ XXI, XXV and XLII
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Your personal favorite Superbowl moment   Your personal favorite Superbowl moment Icon_minitime1/27/2010, 9:55 pm

The Champ wrote:
watching john elway, i believe it was his first super bowl win. he was running towards the goal line and laid all out to cross the goal line and was hit and spun around in a circle. it was pretty sweet. showed how much he wanted that ring.

That was a defining moment.
Back to top Go down
Warpig

Warpig

PostSubject: Re: Your personal favorite Superbowl moment   Your personal favorite Superbowl moment Icon_minitime1/27/2010, 10:17 pm

2002 Super Bowl Rams v Patriots

Great game, but more importantly, the day that I was introduced to Quaker Steak and Lube wings. I easily ate 50 of them in a four hour period.
Back to top Go down
http://www.trimblefootball.com
phinphan

phinphan

PostSubject: Re: Your personal favorite Superbowl moment   Your personal favorite Superbowl moment Icon_minitime1/28/2010, 1:51 pm

Not a personal favorite, but it sticks with me, Krumries broken leg against the 49ers.....ick.

I thought the Harrison int return last year was a big moment. The Titans being stopped 1 yard short. I remember thinking wow Marino is going to be in lots of SB's....... Sad
Back to top Go down
SmackMommy

SmackMommy

PostSubject: Re: Your personal favorite Superbowl moment   Your personal favorite Superbowl moment Icon_minitime1/28/2010, 3:58 pm

I had forgotten abot that broken leg! That was awful!
Back to top Go down
Mecum's garage

Mecum's garage

PostSubject: Re: Your personal favorite Superbowl moment   Your personal favorite Superbowl moment Icon_minitime1/28/2010, 4:30 pm

Wow smackmommy being a Bungles fan you probably dont have any good SB moments would you like to hear a few from a Cowboys fan! I have plenty of them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your personal favorite Superbowl moment   Your personal favorite Superbowl moment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your personal favorite Superbowl moment
Page 1 of 1