Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Best non-skill position players to ever play at Trimble?????

Go down 
+2
SultanofSmack
Smack Daddy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Smack Daddy

Best non-skill position players to ever play at Trimble????? Empty
PostSubject: Best non-skill position players to ever play at Trimble?????   Best non-skill position players to ever play at Trimble????? Icon_minitime9/7/2011, 3:28 pm

Who are the best players to ever play at Trimble who kicked or did something else that was under the radar?

Sun Leeper was an excellent punter.
Richie Cain and Jerry Pastol were excellent lineman.
Mike Roback was an excellent kicker but, obviously he was a skill position player also.

Who else??????
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Best non-skill position players to ever play at Trimble?????   Best non-skill position players to ever play at Trimble????? Icon_minitime9/7/2011, 6:11 pm

Charlie Jennice is a guy you don't hear of a lot but could really boom some punts. He put them above the lights. You got to give Scott Russell a mention at nose guard, an absolute beast. At the alumni banquet his senior year I said I thought Travis Nott was our best lineman ever and I'll stand by that statement still today.
Back to top Go down
Warpig

Warpig

PostSubject: Re: Best non-skill position players to ever play at Trimble?????   Best non-skill position players to ever play at Trimble????? Icon_minitime9/8/2011, 7:45 am

Most people remember Joe Wright as a great defensive end, but some of his blocks when he pulled from his guard position were devastating. The hardest I was ever hit in a game is when after I caught a pass I made a cut back to the middle of the field and collided with Joe as he was busting his butt 15 yards down field to try to get a lead block.

Charlie Gatchel was a pretty darn good kicker and punter
Back to top Go down
http://www.trimblefootball.com
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

PostSubject: Re: Best non-skill position players to ever play at Trimble?????   Best non-skill position players to ever play at Trimble????? Icon_minitime9/8/2011, 5:29 pm

Though I didn't witness it, I heard that Cody Lewis was a pretty good punter.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Best non-skill position players to ever play at Trimble?????   Best non-skill position players to ever play at Trimble????? Icon_minitime9/8/2011, 5:49 pm

PhatHead wrote:
Though I didn't witness it, I heard that Cody Lewis was a pretty good punter.

Once saw him punt one clear out of the stadium and on top of the old Pico's building.
Back to top Go down
phinphan

phinphan

PostSubject: Re: Best non-skill position players to ever play at Trimble?????   Best non-skill position players to ever play at Trimble????? Icon_minitime9/8/2011, 7:37 pm

Its true I did put one on picos. Charlie jenise ( sp) was good punter. Mark ex was a stud punter too. Hanging around the field with uncle Ed I saw a lot of the older guys.
Back to top Go down
BROAD STREET

BROAD STREET

PostSubject: Re: Best non-skill position players to ever play at Trimble?????   Best non-skill position players to ever play at Trimble????? Icon_minitime9/9/2011, 1:10 pm

TOOK A FEW HITS IN PRACTICE FROM DANNY LACKEY MY FRESHMAN YEAR.....IMMEDIATELY TOOK UP GOLF.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best non-skill position players to ever play at Trimble?????   Best non-skill position players to ever play at Trimble????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best non-skill position players to ever play at Trimble?????
Page 1 of 1