Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RFFL QUESTION?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

RFFL QUESTION? Empty
PostSubject: RFFL QUESTION?   RFFL QUESTION? Icon_minitime11/15/2011, 9:29 pm

On the front page of the league website where all the teams are listed what is the little "e" that is beside Sultan's team and why is he the only one that has it?
Back to top Go down
endzone

endzone

RFFL QUESTION? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RFFL QUESTION?   RFFL QUESTION? Icon_minitime11/16/2011, 12:38 am

gotta love trash talk
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

RFFL QUESTION? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RFFL QUESTION?   RFFL QUESTION? Icon_minitime11/16/2011, 5:52 pm

I love the question and I would like to answer it, but I might have one by my name next week so I'm keeping my mouth shut. Smile
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

RFFL QUESTION? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RFFL QUESTION?   RFFL QUESTION? Icon_minitime11/16/2011, 8:31 pm

Yes I have won only 1 game and I have an e by my name in the standings. This is very easily understood.

Something that is harder to understand is how I have scored 40 more points on the year than the guy in 1st place in the other division.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

RFFL QUESTION? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RFFL QUESTION?   RFFL QUESTION? Icon_minitime11/16/2011, 8:51 pm

Hey, glad you could join us Sultan. I was really starting to get concerned about you. Only 1 win in RFFL on the season. Then u started a kicker for 5 weeks in a row(including 1 playoff game) who was hurt in GTCFL. What's goin on man.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

RFFL QUESTION? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RFFL QUESTION?   RFFL QUESTION? Icon_minitime11/16/2011, 9:26 pm

I been going for 2
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

RFFL QUESTION? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RFFL QUESTION?   RFFL QUESTION? Icon_minitime11/17/2011, 12:32 am

I figured it out, you are in the Andrew Luck Sweepstakes aren't ya.
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

RFFL QUESTION? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RFFL QUESTION?   RFFL QUESTION? Icon_minitime11/17/2011, 1:47 pm

SultanofSmack wrote:
Yes I have won only 1 game and I have an e by my name in the standings. This is very easily understood.

Something that is harder to understand is how I have scored 40 more points on the year than the guy in 1st place in the other division.

He didn't even put a lineup in 1 week, you are still only 40 points ahead of him and have few points than anyone else in RFFL. You'll probably beat my ass this week though.
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

RFFL QUESTION? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RFFL QUESTION?   RFFL QUESTION? Icon_minitime11/21/2011, 10:30 am

That's for the thrashing Sultan. I'm now in my place.

On a lighter note, I'm going to have a ton of cap money cause I'm cutting all the scrubs on my team. Frickin' losers. My receivers got me a combined 1 point. 1 fricking point !!!!!!!

My RBs and WRs got me a combined 11. Reggie Bush outscored all of my RBs and WRs put together.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

RFFL QUESTION? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RFFL QUESTION?   RFFL QUESTION? Icon_minitime11/21/2011, 6:28 pm

It feels good to get a win. I know my players and fans were both frustrated. I told the guys to just keep comin to work and going hard every play and eventually good things would happen. This team is still a champion at heart, no quit in this locker room. As good as it feels to beat Phathead we have to put it behind us and get back to work, big game this week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RFFL QUESTION? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RFFL QUESTION?   RFFL QUESTION? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RFFL QUESTION?
Page 1 of 1