Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

JUST FOR FUN POLL

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BROAD STREET

BROAD STREET

JUST FOR FUN POLL Empty
PostSubject: JUST FOR FUN POLL   JUST FOR FUN POLL Icon_minitime12/12/2011, 2:15 pm

WHO DO YOU THINK HAS THE BEST NFL PRE-GAME SHOW, AND WHY?

CBS...WITH JAMES BROWN, DAN MARINO, BILL COWHER, SHANNON SHARPE AN BOOMER ESIASON

FOX...WITH KURT MENIFEE, TERRY BRADSHAW, HOWIE LONG, MICHAEL STRAHAN AND JIMMY JOHNSON

ESPN...WITH CHRIS BERMAN, MIKE DITKA, KEYSHAWN JOHNSON, CRIS CARTER AND TOM JACKSON

NFL NETWORK...WITH RICH EISEN, STEVE MARIUCHI, KURT WARNER, MARSHALL FAULK, WARREN SAPP AND MICHAEL IRVIN

MY VOTE GOES TO NFL NETWORK. CBS IS TOO DULL, FOX TRIES TO BE TOO FUNNY, AND ESPN BORES YOU TO DEATH WITH TOUCHY FEELY STORIES. I COULD LISTEN TO SAPP AND IRVIN ARGUE ALL DAY.
Back to top Go down
endzone

endzone

JUST FOR FUN POLL Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUST FOR FUN POLL   JUST FOR FUN POLL Icon_minitime12/12/2011, 8:13 pm

I'd say ESPN is my favorite but they do have some touchy feely stories but overall I think they are good
and I dont watch NFL network cause of my hate for Sapp. He is a punk!
Back to top Go down
ROCK

ROCK

JUST FOR FUN POLL Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUST FOR FUN POLL   JUST FOR FUN POLL Icon_minitime12/15/2011, 5:06 pm

I usually watch ESPN too.
Back to top Go down
Warpig

Warpig

JUST FOR FUN POLL Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUST FOR FUN POLL   JUST FOR FUN POLL Icon_minitime12/21/2011, 7:24 pm

NFL network, pregame but especially for the draft
Back to top Go down
http://www.trimblefootball.com
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

JUST FOR FUN POLL Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUST FOR FUN POLL   JUST FOR FUN POLL Icon_minitime12/22/2011, 12:22 am

Haven't watched much of the NFL network crew. The CBS crew is the one I least like. I swear Bill Cowher spit on me through the TV once while he was on one of his slobbering rants. I enjoy the FOX guys pretty much because they have a lot of fun on set. My fave is ESPN though. They been around a long time and have a pretty good blend of everything in there show. Been watching Berman and TJ since I was a pup.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

JUST FOR FUN POLL Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUST FOR FUN POLL   JUST FOR FUN POLL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JUST FOR FUN POLL
Page 1 of 1