Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alabamer and Texas

Go down 
+2
whompascat
SultanofSmack
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

Alabamer and Texas Empty
PostSubject: Alabamer and Texas   Alabamer and Texas Icon_minitime12/6/2009, 11:11 am

I was hoping Nebraska could set the BCS on its ear but alas, they couldn't hold on. Who ya got and why?
Back to top Go down
whompascat

whompascat

Alabamer and Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alabamer and Texas   Alabamer and Texas Icon_minitime12/6/2009, 12:00 pm

If they played today Bama.

Mack has alot of work to do in the next month
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

Alabamer and Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alabamer and Texas   Alabamer and Texas Icon_minitime12/6/2009, 1:29 pm

I agree. Bama was really impressive and Texas struggled with a very pedestrian Nebraska. I just have a hard time deciding who to root for. I don't like Saban but don't have a lot of love for the Horns either because I think the Big 12 is about as overrated as you can get.
Back to top Go down
ROCK

ROCK

Alabamer and Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alabamer and Texas   Alabamer and Texas Icon_minitime12/6/2009, 4:31 pm

Bo Pelini is a dumb ass. Why on 3rd and 6 do you run the ball up the gut to put the ball in the center of the field for the fieldgoal with 1:49 on the clock? Why not at least try for the first down so you could run down the clock and THEN kick the fieldgoal? Nebraska got what they deserve for being complete retards.

As for Texas and Alabama, I can't wait to watch that one. I would hate to have to lay money on this game. I am just glad I got to see Tebow cry like a little bitch this weekend.
Back to top Go down
endzone

endzone

Alabamer and Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alabamer and Texas   Alabamer and Texas Icon_minitime12/8/2009, 12:07 am

It always seems like the underdog gets the win in the title games and you never know with over a month to prepare but I would have to say Alabama ROLLS over the Horns.
Back to top Go down
Mecum's garage

Mecum's garage

Alabamer and Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alabamer and Texas   Alabamer and Texas Icon_minitime12/8/2009, 5:34 pm

BAMA 24 HORNS 20
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

Alabamer and Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alabamer and Texas   Alabamer and Texas Icon_minitime12/11/2009, 3:41 am

Bama ran all over a team that was supposed to have a great defense. No one in the Big 12 has had a defense this decade. Colt Mccoy is the best running back Texas has, and he can't run like Tim Tebag. Bama handled him ok. All this adds up to another title for the SEC and another BCS loss for the Big 12. ROLL TIDE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alabamer and Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alabamer and Texas   Alabamer and Texas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alabamer and Texas
Page 1 of 1