Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RFFL closing its doors?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

RFFL closing its doors? Empty
PostSubject: RFFL closing its doors?   RFFL closing its doors? Icon_minitime2/1/2012, 7:23 pm

Sounds like Fuzz is bout tired of all the work involved and I completely understand. I hate to see almost a decade of trash talking and rivalries come to an end. What's everyone elses opinions? We just gonna close up shop if that what Fuzz decides or we gonna try and save it? I know I would possibly be willing to take over rather then scrap it. Fuzz would have to give me a crash course though. Really hope something can be figured out.
Back to top Go down
endzone

endzone

PostSubject: Re: RFFL closing its doors?   RFFL closing its doors? Icon_minitime2/1/2012, 8:35 pm

I would like to take it to another site and make it as close as I can to what we have now. I like running the league but moving to another site i can be part of the waiver process and dont have to do the daily updates of waivers, trades, and stats. I want to still be the commish I just want to oversee and have hardly any work day to day.

I hope everyone understands and still wants to stay in and if not thanks for the years but the league will have to find more owners and move on.

Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

PostSubject: Re: RFFL closing its doors?   RFFL closing its doors? Icon_minitime2/2/2012, 2:05 pm

I know that it's alot of work and I appreciate all that you've done. I'll stick around and try a new league. Heck, a good old fashioned redraft league may be fun.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: RFFL closing its doors?   RFFL closing its doors? Icon_minitime2/5/2012, 10:53 am

I had my team set for a title run so I'll take this as another league comissioner out to keep me from obtaining my proper glory. I'll stick around and win another title just to "stick it to the man."
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

PostSubject: Re: RFFL closing its doors?   RFFL closing its doors? Icon_minitime2/6/2012, 2:05 pm

I think that no matter what type of league we choose to go with, we have to start from scratch. We can't start a keeper league and let owners keep players from teams that they already have. This year a lot of owners traded players that they might have otherwise kept because of their salaries or to clear salary cap room.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: RFFL closing its doors?   RFFL closing its doors? Icon_minitime2/6/2012, 3:26 pm

I agree with Phathead 100%. We need to either keep our entire squad (which i prefer), or keep no one this first year. It's the only way that makes sense.
Back to top Go down
endzone

endzone

PostSubject: Re: RFFL closing its doors?   RFFL closing its doors? Icon_minitime2/6/2012, 7:27 pm

we will most likely have to start over on whatever we chose. We got some people want to a have a actual draft every year where you have a certain pick and some want to keep the dynasty and some want to so away with salaries so we will try to meet in the middle

I would like to keep the dynasty part of it together but have a draft every year where we pick based on where we finish. The hard part is working ion the minor things and tweaks to make it as even and fair as possible.

I m sure on saturday we will agree and come up with something
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: RFFL closing its doors?   RFFL closing its doors? Icon_minitime2/6/2012, 8:15 pm

Will the new league rules still state that the NFC is not ever allowed to win a championship? Oh, wait a minute, they have been allowed to they just haven't done it.
Back to top Go down
endzone

endzone

PostSubject: Re: RFFL closing its doors?   RFFL closing its doors? Icon_minitime2/6/2012, 8:25 pm

SultanofSmack wrote:
Will the new league rules still state that the NFC is not ever allowed to win a championship? Oh, wait a minute, they have been allowed to they just haven't done it.

we will be keeping the divisions the same and as much as we can as far as the rules like the new rule change that the top 2 records will get the byes and not the division winners
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RFFL closing its doors?   RFFL closing its doors? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RFFL closing its doors?
Page 1 of 1