Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Congrats to Thomas McLaughlin Ohio State Champion!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

Congrats to Thomas McLaughlin Ohio State Champion! Empty
PostSubject: Congrats to Thomas McLaughlin Ohio State Champion!   Congrats to Thomas McLaughlin Ohio State Champion! Icon_minitime3/3/2012, 9:50 pm

What an accomplishment for a great kid from a great family. Thomas has worked his tail off for this and has shown that hard work pays off. Much deserved.
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Thomas McLaughlin Ohio State Champion!   Congrats to Thomas McLaughlin Ohio State Champion! Icon_minitime3/4/2012, 10:44 am

This had been a long time in the making for thomas and his family. I remember when he was in second grade could kinda tell that boy had a good chance at a wrestling state title even way back then he was scrappy. If he wants to join the sultan of smack board I will gladly give up my user name.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Thomas McLaughlin Ohio State Champion!   Congrats to Thomas McLaughlin Ohio State Champion! Icon_minitime3/4/2012, 11:54 am

Great job! When I was in school Thomas's grandpa was one of my favorite coaches even though he coached for NY.
Back to top Go down
spenceman

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Thomas McLaughlin Ohio State Champion!   Congrats to Thomas McLaughlin Ohio State Champion! Icon_minitime4/15/2012, 4:26 pm

first gratz to Thomas......Has NY guy i love this but this is a wrestling state title for all of southeastern Ohio ....not sure if you guys know this he has signed to wrestle for Ohio U next year so good luck to thomas at the next level
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Thomas McLaughlin Ohio State Champion!   Congrats to Thomas McLaughlin Ohio State Champion! Icon_minitime4/16/2012, 9:02 pm

Didn't know that, thanks for the info Spenceman. I got to go watch Adam Faires wrestle at the Convo in the green and white and it was one of my biggest thrills in sports. I'll never go down in the books as a great coach but I'll always feel proud that I sent a guy D1.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Thomas McLaughlin Ohio State Champion!   Congrats to Thomas McLaughlin Ohio State Champion! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Congrats to Thomas McLaughlin Ohio State Champion!
Page 1 of 1