Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jets/Colts gametime posts

Go down 
+3
SmackMommy
endzone
SultanofSmack
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tiberius

Jets/Colts gametime posts - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jets/Colts gametime posts   Jets/Colts gametime posts - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/24/2010, 8:01 pm

3 to 4 days. I'd say he already ordered one from Amazon. Shipping will set him back 3 or 4 days
Back to top Go down
ROCK

ROCK

PostSubject: Re: Jets/Colts gametime posts   Jets/Colts gametime posts - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/24/2010, 8:05 pm

For the Jets it is much like the board game Monopoly. They skip through the playoffs by pure luck landing on Chance, Free Parking and Community Chest. It is only a matter of time before they land on Marvin Gardens with 4 houses on it and they can't pay the rent.
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

PostSubject: Re: Jets/Colts gametime posts   Jets/Colts gametime posts - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/24/2010, 8:22 pm

Everybody talks about how the Vikes are finally making a championship run after finally getting Favre. How about how the Jets made a run after getting rid of him?
Back to top Go down
ROCK

ROCK

PostSubject: Re: Jets/Colts gametime posts   Jets/Colts gametime posts - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/24/2010, 8:56 pm

PhatHead wrote:
Everybody talks about how the Vikes are finally making a championship run after finally getting Favre. How about how the Jets made a run after getting rid of him?
I think it was getting rid of Mangini that helped them make the run. Don't forget Favre was injured for a good bit of his season there with a torn bicep.
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

PostSubject: Re: Jets/Colts gametime posts   Jets/Colts gametime posts - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/24/2010, 8:59 pm

Rock wrote:
I think it was getting rid of Mangini that helped them make the run. Don't forget Favre was injured for a good bit of his season there with a torn bicep.

I'm actually a Favre fan. I'm just trying to get the Sultan's blood pressure up. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jets/Colts gametime posts   Jets/Colts gametime posts - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jets/Colts gametime posts
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3