Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Congrats to The Champ

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

Congrats to The Champ Empty
PostSubject: Congrats to The Champ   Congrats to The Champ Icon_minitime2/7/2010, 2:23 am

Before a rowdy crowd in the basement last night, the champ was able to overcome my 30 seconds of fury and officially put the hasbeen former champ into retirement. As Don Meridith always said "Turn out the lights, the Party's over." I guess the new regime has finally arrived.
Back to top Go down
endzone

endzone

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to The Champ   Congrats to The Champ Icon_minitime2/7/2010, 10:51 am

I heard it was sold out up at the basement and I didnt know who to talk to about a ticket so I looked for it on PPV and didnt see it and then I called direct tv and they had no idea what I was talking about. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to The Champ   Congrats to The Champ Icon_minitime2/7/2010, 11:05 am

Congrats to The Champ

He is on a good roll. He won the RFFL, the heavyweight title and fleeced me on a deal for Shonne Greene
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to The Champ   Congrats to The Champ Icon_minitime2/7/2010, 5:01 pm

what you want for sproles now? Like to thank all who was in attendance for my title defense. It was a great fight and I thought the challenger had me at one point in time but a near heart attack to him gave me the upper edge.
Back to top Go down
whompascat

whompascat

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to The Champ   Congrats to The Champ Icon_minitime2/8/2010, 9:39 am

SultanofSmack wrote:
Congrats to The Champ

He is on a good roll. He won the RFFL, the heavyweight title and fleeced me on a deal for Shonne Greene

plus he saved some $ on his car insurance
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to The Champ   Congrats to The Champ Icon_minitime2/8/2010, 1:55 pm

If i can lose my basement weight from football season, i may come out of retirement for a high dollar superfight around October or so. I wouldn't mind one more shot at getting the title back from "the bipolar express." If there is no one else challenging, of course. Rumor has it, a certain person on the other side of the fence is thinking about taking the belt himself. He's been training hard and eating a strict diet of skittles and chocolate. I loaned him my copy of Vision Quest and he said if Mathew Modine can whip shoot, he can whip the champ.
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to The Champ   Congrats to The Champ Icon_minitime2/9/2010, 2:50 pm

I aint so sure that Lanky bastard wants to venture into the depths of the underground basement wrestling, but if he does I will welcome him. I plan on taking this title to the grave with me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to The Champ   Congrats to The Champ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Congrats to The Champ
Page 1 of 1