Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Congrats to the Sultan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

Congrats to the Sultan Empty
PostSubject: Congrats to the Sultan   Congrats to the Sultan Icon_minitime11/29/2010, 9:51 pm

I know everybody must of been busy eating leftover turkey or in line at a walmart at 3 in the morning cause nobody called to congratulate me. Anyway, since my friends were so rude I will congratulate myself. Congrats for clinching my 4th division title in RFFL which is a league best. Also a league best is my 6th playoff appearance. I hope in the future my friends will share life's brightest moments with me Laughing

It seems my team will be limping into the playoffs a bit but you know what they say, "Never underestimate the heart of a champion."

Hey Hero, I hope you lose this week you scrub. I offer you a great deal for Turner and you trade him to Basement for Reggie Wayne and a 6 pack of Beast.
Back to top Go down
endzone

endzone

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to the Sultan   Congrats to the Sultan Icon_minitime11/29/2010, 10:15 pm

I'm gonna need your help this week in beating hero for me. I have to take care of business and win first before anything else happens.
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to the Sultan   Congrats to the Sultan Icon_minitime11/30/2010, 10:48 am

SultanofSmack wrote:
I know everybody must of been busy eating leftover turkey or in line at a walmart at 3 in the morning cause nobody called to congratulate me. Anyway, since my friends were so rude I will congratulate myself. Congrats for clinching my 4th division title in RFFL which is a league best. Also a league best is my 6th playoff appearance. I hope in the future my friends will share life's brightest moments with me Laughing

The man who blows his own horn never has more than one appreciative listener.
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to the Sultan   Congrats to the Sultan Icon_minitime11/30/2010, 4:38 pm

I just lost the wee little bit of respect that I had for sultan. Any man who congratulates him self on a "fantasy" achievement needs to get out and accomplish more things to actually be congratulated for. I'm a little embarassed to be in the SEC division right now.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to the Sultan   Congrats to the Sultan Icon_minitime11/30/2010, 5:51 pm

It seems my attempt to get under your skins has backfired. Frank Gore is out for the season which will definitley put a hurt on my endeavor for another championship. My only hope now is for LT to snap an ankle and I ain't wishin that on anybody outside of Lebron.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to the Sultan   Congrats to the Sultan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Congrats to the Sultan
Page 1 of 1