Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Congrats to the Sultan!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+2
SultanofSmack
Mean Machine
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

Congrats to the Sultan!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Congrats to the Sultan!!!!!!!!!!!   Congrats to the Sultan!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime4/17/2010, 12:41 am

For winning the high dollar trivia challenge 2nite in Mecum's garage. I will honestly say that i thought i was going down there to win the money. Wrong! Thanks to Mecum for inviting me, I had a good time and thought he did a good job of putting it on.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to the Sultan!!!!!!!!!!!   Congrats to the Sultan!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime4/17/2010, 10:15 am

I think in a fit of jealous rage Endzone and The Basement stopped the car and beat me up on the way home last night. There is no other possible explanation for why I feel so bad today. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to the Sultan!!!!!!!!!!!   Congrats to the Sultan!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime4/17/2010, 10:45 am

I bow down to the grand poobah of sports trivia. Hopefully I can get another crack at you someday. Just saw on ESPN bottomline that the network has picked up a new show for the 7-730 time slot Monday through Friday. "STUMP the Sultan."
Back to top Go down
endzone

endzone

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to the Sultan!!!!!!!!!!!   Congrats to the Sultan!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime4/17/2010, 11:02 am

basement nation wrote:
I bow down to the grand poobah of sports trivia. Hopefully I can get another crack at you someday. Just saw on ESPN bottomline that the network has picked up a new show for the 7-730 time slot Monday through Friday. "STUMP the Sultan."

lol!
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to the Sultan!!!!!!!!!!!   Congrats to the Sultan!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime4/18/2010, 8:55 am

Props to the Sultan. He brought his A game and dominated.
Back to top Go down
hollister hero

hollister hero

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to the Sultan!!!!!!!!!!!   Congrats to the Sultan!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime4/18/2010, 10:47 pm

Congrats to the sultan and thanks to mecum i had a blast even though i tied for last
Back to top Go down
Mecum's garage

Mecum's garage

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to the Sultan!!!!!!!!!!!   Congrats to the Sultan!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime4/19/2010, 8:55 am

Congrats to THE SULTAN on his victory. Thanks to all who participated and maybe we can give it another try sometime. Im open to any suggestions to make it better or if anyone wants to change the format ( except for u hollister hero we are not doing multiple choice ) Thanks again and someone needs to step up and take down the sultan next time.
Back to top Go down
endzone

endzone

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to the Sultan!!!!!!!!!!!   Congrats to the Sultan!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime4/19/2010, 5:24 pm

We tried to take him down but he killed us on the older questions. It was a blast and hopefully Mecum can partcipate in the next one. Congrats to the Sultan and maybe we can feed him some more blue pops to have a better chance! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to the Sultan!!!!!!!!!!!   Congrats to the Sultan!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime4/19/2010, 10:57 pm

If Mecum wants a shot at the sultan next time, I could make the questions if he wants.
Back to top Go down
Mecum's garage

Mecum's garage

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to the Sultan!!!!!!!!!!!   Congrats to the Sultan!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime4/20/2010, 8:48 am

Sounds good to me Basement Nation, let me know when you come up w/ some questions and we can try to set another match up.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to the Sultan!!!!!!!!!!!   Congrats to the Sultan!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime4/20/2010, 4:56 pm

Ok, I will start working on some questions.
Back to top Go down
endzone

endzone

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to the Sultan!!!!!!!!!!!   Congrats to the Sultan!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime4/20/2010, 6:07 pm

basement nation wrote:
If Mecum wants a shot at the sultan next time, I could make the questions if he wants.

Sorry I didnt volunteer to make up the questions. I'm not much on making up trivia questions. Thanks Basement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to the Sultan!!!!!!!!!!!   Congrats to the Sultan!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Congrats to the Sultan!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1