Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UConn at Michigan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

UConn at Michigan Empty
PostSubject: UConn at Michigan   UConn at Michigan Icon_minitime9/4/2010, 10:13 am

Everyone thinks the Wolverines are going down. Big shift when nobody thinks the Blue can beat the Huskies.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

UConn at Michigan Empty
PostSubject: Re: UConn at Michigan   UConn at Michigan Icon_minitime9/4/2010, 11:09 am

I am torn here. Obviously the Wolverines are my team, but I also want the Rodriguez era to end. I'm not a big fan of the spread offense or the swiss cheese defense. The Champe and I had tickets to this and every other home game, but I will not go to another until they can at least become bowl eligible. So I will be watching from the Basement. Everyone has UConn picked to win. Heck, I drafted their running back in round 1 just to start him this week in fantasy. Rich has to realize that he is in a very urgent situation. He can't survive a loss here. The stadium construction is done and they are having a big to do about it today. All eyes will be on the Wolverines. With all this being said, I would be very surprised if Michigan does not win this game today. Too much on the line for the Blue and Rich Rod to go out and lay another egg. If they do lose, he will not survive the season.
Back to top Go down
The Champ

UConn at Michigan Empty
PostSubject: Re: UConn at Michigan   UConn at Michigan Icon_minitime9/4/2010, 11:19 am

I'm not a big fan of rich rod either but I think he needs one more season. They should be a bowl team this year but next season his first class will be seniors and his second class juniors and if he and his staff did a good job of recruiting they should win 7 ball games this year and 9 or 10 next year. They got some good players, they just need to get a qb that they can trust and stick with him. Heck there for a minute I thought they were trimble. 3 qb's in 3 seasons.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

UConn at Michigan Empty
PostSubject: Re: UConn at Michigan   UConn at Michigan Icon_minitime9/4/2010, 5:15 pm

Coo Koo Coo Chew Denard Robinson The Basement turns his lonely eyes to you sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

UConn at Michigan Empty
PostSubject: Re: UConn at Michigan   UConn at Michigan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UConn at Michigan
Page 1 of 1