Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sorry Michigan...

Go down 
+3
Mecum's garage
SultanofSmack
ScAtMaN15
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ScAtMaN15

ScAtMaN15

Sorry Michigan... Empty
PostSubject: Sorry Michigan...   Sorry Michigan... Icon_minitime1/11/2011, 2:39 pm

Les Miles To Return To LSU Next Season...The Search Continues!
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

Sorry Michigan... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Michigan...   Sorry Michigan... Icon_minitime1/11/2011, 3:33 pm

I have sent in my resume with the undefeated JV season I had at Trimble highlighted. I think I qualify for the "Michigan Man" requirement because I once took several leaks in East Lansing and had to carry a cooler around because some dumba$$ cut the pull strap off of it. Might come down to me and Brady Hoke.
Back to top Go down
Mecum's garage

Mecum's garage

Sorry Michigan... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Michigan...   Sorry Michigan... Icon_minitime1/11/2011, 4:07 pm

Hey Sultan you think Rock still has that belt ( aka cooler strap ) scratch
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

Sorry Michigan... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Michigan...   Sorry Michigan... Icon_minitime1/11/2011, 6:06 pm

The report I'm gettin is that Michigan talked with Les but never did make an actual offer so Les decided to move on. The battle lines are drawn in Ann Arbor with about 3 different factions who can not seem to come to terms with each other. I do not like where things are heading up there. For the first time in my life I am seriously questioning my loyalties. Seems like each of these factions have an ax to grind and are destroying the program. The Rivalry could seriously be in jeopardy. Michigan Football as we know it died on November 17, 2006 when Bo was laid to rest. He never would have stood for the crap thats going on behind the scenes up there. David Brandon needs to go back to selling pizza's. No wonder Domino's changed up their age-old recipe as soon as he left the company. Have fun filling all those new suites up their if Hoke gets the nod. I know I prolly won't be renewing my tix this year.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

Sorry Michigan... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Michigan...   Sorry Michigan... Icon_minitime1/11/2011, 6:53 pm

Just want to add that it's not that I am totally against the hiring of Hoke. I hope he does well. I am just ticked off with the process. I heard for over a month that he was the one Lloyd wanted. I have been hearing about how Harbaugh and Miles would just be used as a smokescreen to make fans think they tried their best to land em and not be as mad when Hoke was hired. I heard all this stuff before either of these guys even turned us down and was just laughing at all the conspiracy theories being thrown out. Now that it has played out the stuff pretty much happened just like the guy said it would. Either the dude is a great guesser, Nostradamus, or he is someone in the know and it was the plan the whole time. If ya want Hoke that bad, why waste a month of recruiting just to try to make it look like you weren't wanting to hire Lloyds cronie.
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

Sorry Michigan... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Michigan...   Sorry Michigan... Icon_minitime1/11/2011, 6:53 pm

Looks like Hoke is your man... At least he'll understand the Michigan - Ball State rivalry. Smile
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

Sorry Michigan... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Michigan...   Sorry Michigan... Icon_minitime1/11/2011, 8:09 pm

Basement, if you ever wondered what it was like to be a Bengals fan, now you know.
Back to top Go down
The Analyst

The Analyst

Sorry Michigan... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Michigan...   Sorry Michigan... Icon_minitime1/11/2011, 8:29 pm

Hoke is not a big time name compared to the other reported candidates for this job but, he has a reputation as a coach that players love, a great recruiter with midwest ties, has publicly declared this his dream job, not to mention a 1997 national championship ring at Michigan to flash at recruits. He also has the potential of putting together a very good staff, Al Borges(Auburn staff in 2004) Auburn went 41-9 in the four seasons Borges was the offensive coordinator, is most likely UM's new O coordinator not to mention John Hoke the current DB coach for the Chicago Bears, replaced Stoops as the D coordinator at Florida under Spurrier is Brady's brother. I must admit I was salivating at the thought of getting Harbaugh but the more I find out about Hoke the more I like him. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

Sorry Michigan... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Michigan...   Sorry Michigan... Icon_minitime1/11/2011, 9:43 pm

It seems the Wingheads have made up their minds and hired Brady Choke. I don't even think they looked at my resume. Probably just threw it in the trash. I've won more titles than Choke even though The Champ says fantasy titles don't count. Maybe Champ is right and I should have listed some of my real accomplishments. Like the time I was at a big time wrestling match and Ric Flair pulled a roll of quarters from his trunks and laid the Iron Sheik out cold as a mackeral. Did it so slick the ref didn't even see him. Anyway, Flair gets out of the ring and walks right up to the guy I'm sittin beside, says Whooooooo and flexes his arm and tells the guy to touch it. My buddy reaches up and touches his arm and he shouts out another Whooooooo! I bet Brady Choke don't know anyone that touched the Nature Boy's arm. This is a bunch of bull.

Must be somethin wrong with my computer, everytime I type an h, it seems to show up Ch

Back to top Go down
ScAtMaN15

ScAtMaN15

Sorry Michigan... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Michigan...   Sorry Michigan... Icon_minitime1/12/2011, 2:33 pm

@BradyHoke: 318 Days. #goblue

There You Go Blue!
Back to top Go down
hollister hero

hollister hero

Sorry Michigan... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Michigan...   Sorry Michigan... Icon_minitime1/12/2011, 7:26 pm

choke has never won anywhere he has coached except one year at ball state dont think its a good hire for michigan go bucks
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

Sorry Michigan... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Michigan...   Sorry Michigan... Icon_minitime1/12/2011, 7:49 pm

No one liked it when the Bucks hired Tressel either but he has done pretty well I would say. Time will tell. At least we wont be playing basketball on turf anymore, and he will improve the D. I at least like the fact that he loves the U of M.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sorry Michigan... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Michigan...   Sorry Michigan... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry Michigan...
Page 1 of 1