Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Week 4 college football

Go down 
+2
endzone
SultanofSmack
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

Week 4 college football Empty
PostSubject: Week 4 college football   Week 4 college football Icon_minitime9/25/2010, 11:42 am

All Boise haters are probably dressed up in thier best Beaver gear. Don't think its gonna happen, we keep cruisin toward the Boise/ TCU National Championship game. If these two make the big game Rock will be so excited that he might even go. After Stanford beats down Notre Dame Lou Holtz will be stutterin and making excuses on television. Go Mallet and Hogs!!
Back to top Go down
endzone

endzone

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 college football   Week 4 college football Icon_minitime9/25/2010, 1:11 pm

I dont think either team will get in. Alabama or Ohio St will go undeafted and that will close the door on one of those teams. I still think a 1 loss Alabama, OSU, or Oklahoma team should still get in over any of those teams.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 college football   Week 4 college football Icon_minitime9/25/2010, 5:07 pm

What a run by #22 WOW
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 college football   Week 4 college football Icon_minitime9/26/2010, 1:27 pm

Smurf power keeps rollin! The Big 12 gets exposed and I love it. Everybody yammers about Texas and Oklahoma but the truth is they have one game a year against each other, they should be punished as much as Boise for their schedule.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 college football   Week 4 college football Icon_minitime9/26/2010, 4:34 pm

I have always though Oklahoma, Texas, and the rest of the Big 12 are overrated. I bet they are glad Nebraska is getting out. Pellini was about to take over that conference.
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 college football   Week 4 college football Icon_minitime9/26/2010, 8:48 pm

SultanofSmack wrote:
Smurf power keeps rollin! The Big 12 gets exposed and I love it. Everybody yammers about Texas and Oklahoma but the truth is they have one game a year against each other, they should be punished as much as Boise for their schedule.

I know Texas lost to UCLA, but they can't play Eastern Michigan and O.U. week after week.
Back to top Go down
hollister hero

hollister hero

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 college football   Week 4 college football Icon_minitime9/26/2010, 10:13 pm

at least osu plays one good school every year like miami or usc or texas plus the big ten. not many other schools can say that
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 college football   Week 4 college football Icon_minitime9/27/2010, 1:13 pm

I wouldn't consider the big ten a good schedule. From what i've seen through four game this year OSU is the only good team in the Big Ten. I will tip my hat to the buckeyes for going out and scheduling Texas, Miami, USC and sorts, because before they scheduled texas they never played any good non conference teams. They got Oklahomo and Va Tech in the next couple years and I think they got my vols on the schedule in like 8 years or so. I might have to make that trip to neyland.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 college football   Week 4 college football Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Week 4 college football
Page 1 of 1