Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sounds like Favre is gonna have a new target shortly!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

Sounds like Favre is gonna have a new target shortly! Empty
PostSubject: Sounds like Favre is gonna have a new target shortly!   Sounds like Favre is gonna have a new target shortly! Icon_minitime10/5/2010, 10:35 pm

I'm hearing Reports that The Vikings are very close to a deal that would bring Randy Moss back to Minny.
Back to top Go down
endzone

endzone

PostSubject: Re: Sounds like Favre is gonna have a new target shortly!   Sounds like Favre is gonna have a new target shortly! Icon_minitime10/6/2010, 8:03 pm

I think this will hurt the vikes but I'm sure I will be wrong. I think Favre will try and force it to Moss a lot and throw a bunch of pics. I'm a Moss fan just not sure how much it helps the vikes. I guess it cant hurt when you get a HOF player like Moss.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Sounds like Favre is gonna have a new target shortly!   Sounds like Favre is gonna have a new target shortly! Icon_minitime10/6/2010, 8:42 pm

I don't see it hurtin the Vikings but I look for it to hurt the Patriots without him. He got an awful lot of attention from the defense which helped Welker and the other receivers gain favorable matchups. Hope all those youngsters they been gettin are the real deal. They have to prove it now.
Back to top Go down
endzone

endzone

PostSubject: Re: Sounds like Favre is gonna have a new target shortly!   Sounds like Favre is gonna have a new target shortly! Icon_minitime10/7/2010, 5:19 pm

I agree on it hurtin the pats. I guess I'm just hopin it does hurt them cause they play the Jets on monday night. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Sounds like Favre is gonna have a new target shortly!   Sounds like Favre is gonna have a new target shortly! Icon_minitime10/8/2010, 4:12 pm

I thought I saw somewhere that New England has an extra pick in each of the first four rounds next year.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Sounds like Favre is gonna have a new target shortly!   Sounds like Favre is gonna have a new target shortly! Icon_minitime10/8/2010, 4:37 pm

Yep, I saw that too. 2 picks in each of the first four rounds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sounds like Favre is gonna have a new target shortly!   Sounds like Favre is gonna have a new target shortly! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sounds like Favre is gonna have a new target shortly!
Page 1 of 1