Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We got wireless internet in the basement now!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

We got wireless internet in the basement now! Empty
PostSubject: We got wireless internet in the basement now!   We got wireless internet in the basement now! Icon_minitime10/30/2010, 2:29 pm

We finally spent some of the revenue from the last Basement Nation title fight and splurged on wireless internet. Now we got several loser nerds watchin football and packing laptops around. As if I don't post on here enough already. We are moving up in the world up here in THE LIONS DEN.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: We got wireless internet in the basement now!   We got wireless internet in the basement now! Icon_minitime10/30/2010, 7:18 pm

Wow, what's next a flip down dvd player in the van? I have the dvd of Ohio State's national championship win over Miami if you would like to borrow it.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: We got wireless internet in the basement now!   We got wireless internet in the basement now! Icon_minitime10/30/2010, 7:35 pm

I have that dvd as well. Lost a bet. Still in the wrapper. I use it to level up my fridge.
Back to top Go down
ROCK

ROCK

PostSubject: Re: We got wireless internet in the basement now!   We got wireless internet in the basement now! Icon_minitime10/31/2010, 7:10 am

Too bad they didn't make DVD's the last time Michigan won a National Title.....
Back to top Go down
hollister hero

hollister hero

PostSubject: Re: We got wireless internet in the basement now!   We got wireless internet in the basement now! Icon_minitime10/31/2010, 1:01 pm

hey rock maybe you can find michigans last title on beta
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: We got wireless internet in the basement now!   We got wireless internet in the basement now! Icon_minitime10/31/2010, 2:48 pm

I know from 1997 to 2002 their was a great technological boom, but that really is not all that long a timespan. I have the 97 National championship video. I don't know if it is on DVD or not. We could all gather round at hollister heros place and watch it if yall want to. I'm sure Sultan can get grandma huntsberger to cater it.

I would like to know if anyone has dvd, video, or even reel to reel footage of Ohio State ever beating an SEC team in a bowl game. If so, you are sitting on a goldmine that could be worth more than even the Zapruder film.

Michigan is 20-5-1 all time against SEC
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: We got wireless internet in the basement now!   We got wireless internet in the basement now! Icon_minitime10/31/2010, 3:16 pm

neither one of those two teams (osu/michigan) have ever beaten the VOLS!
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: We got wireless internet in the basement now!   We got wireless internet in the basement now! Icon_minitime10/31/2010, 3:24 pm

The Champ wrote:
neither one of those two teams (osu/michigan) have ever beaten the VOLS!

I was waiting on that.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: We got wireless internet in the basement now!   We got wireless internet in the basement now! Icon_minitime10/31/2010, 3:28 pm

The last time OSU played the Vols they cheated by wearing cleats that were to long. Anyway, I think it will be awhile for the Vols make another bowl so we won't get that chance. When they do get to a bowl they'll have to settle for the Bluebonnet Bowl or something like that. Ohio State always plays on New Year's Day.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: We got wireless internet in the basement now!   We got wireless internet in the basement now! Icon_minitime10/31/2010, 6:06 pm

The Vols are on the Bucks schedule in a few years aren't they?
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: We got wireless internet in the basement now!   We got wireless internet in the basement now! Icon_minitime10/31/2010, 7:32 pm

I would hope the bucks could play on new years day with that weak a** schedule they have. no way they should ever win less than 9 games.

Basement,

I think the vols play the bucks around 2017. I might have to make the trip down to rocky top to see that one.
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: We got wireless internet in the basement now!   We got wireless internet in the basement now! Icon_minitime10/31/2010, 7:36 pm

Sultan,

Have you watched any of the vols this season? They aren't real far away from being a pretty good team. I think they already have better wr's and rb's than what Ohio state has. The vols play some freshman on the o-line and dont really have a good quarterback. Should be too long though, I think this Tyler Bray kid will be a good one. I'm sure you dont know who he is though cause you have your scarlet and grey glasses on.

On a different note I would like to congratulate the Buckeyes on their wins this season against Marshall, THE U, Ohio, Eastern Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Purdue and Minnesota. No wonder you play in a new year's day bowl each year. What a joke of a schedule. That's also why when you play good teams in bowl games you get beat.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: We got wireless internet in the basement now!   We got wireless internet in the basement now! Icon_minitime10/31/2010, 8:24 pm

Champ, I gotta be honest. I usually don't get a whole lot of time to watch football on Saturdays so when I do I try to watch my beloved Buckeyes or at least watch a decent team so I haven't seen the Vols.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We got wireless internet in the basement now!   We got wireless internet in the basement now! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We got wireless internet in the basement now!
Page 1 of 1