Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

basement sumo wrestling title match

Go down 
+6
Mecum's garage
PhatHead
SultanofSmack
The Champ
Mean Machine
whompascat
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
whompascat

whompascat

basement sumo wrestling title match Empty
PostSubject: basement sumo wrestling title match   basement sumo wrestling title match Icon_minitime12/28/2009, 12:47 pm

who will win the sumo title match in the basement on new years eve
charlie or j.j? this will be a site to see, these two wearing diapers Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: basement sumo wrestling title match   basement sumo wrestling title match Icon_minitime12/28/2009, 3:57 pm

wow! what a horrible image. The match might not take place. Seems to be a disagreement over the payout and the Oakdale Wrestling commision is threatening to strip the champs title.
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: basement sumo wrestling title match   basement sumo wrestling title match Icon_minitime12/28/2009, 4:12 pm

I dont think it is so much of a disagreement over the payout as it is that the champ is scared to lose his title. Pretty sure the payout is gonna be two large pizzas on the floor or whatever we decided to eat that day. Whompas cat, I heard you wanted to check the diapers for foreign objects. Here is a hint, just cause it is twice as big as what you are used to doesn't mean it is foreign.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: basement sumo wrestling title match   basement sumo wrestling title match Icon_minitime12/28/2009, 4:29 pm

How much are tickets?
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

PostSubject: Re: basement sumo wrestling title match   basement sumo wrestling title match Icon_minitime12/28/2009, 6:26 pm

SultanofSmack wrote:
How much are tickets?

$5 to watch or $6 to wrestle.
Back to top Go down
whompascat

whompascat

PostSubject: Re: basement sumo wrestling title match   basement sumo wrestling title match Icon_minitime12/28/2009, 7:30 pm

SultanofSmack wrote:
How much are tickets?

$3 and 12 blatz!
Back to top Go down
whompascat

whompascat

PostSubject: Re: basement sumo wrestling title match   basement sumo wrestling title match Icon_minitime12/28/2009, 7:32 pm

member of the basement na wrote:
I dont think it is so much of a disagreement over the payout as it is that the champ is scared to lose his title. Pretty sure the payout is gonna be two large pizzas on the floor or whatever we decided to eat that day. Whompas cat, I heard you wanted to check the diapers for foreign objects. Here is a hint, just cause it is twice as big as what you are used to doesn't mean it is foreign.

Objects in back of the diaper are foreign where I'm from.

winner gets a title belt and 3 hot wings!
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: basement sumo wrestling title match   basement sumo wrestling title match Icon_minitime12/30/2009, 5:48 pm

The wife and I are looking for something to do New Years Eve. Is this a family oriented event?
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: basement sumo wrestling title match   basement sumo wrestling title match Icon_minitime1/1/2010, 3:25 am

New Years Eve weighs in are complete. Jones weighed in at 230lbs. The champ weighed in at 127 kilos. The match will go on. Bell rings at 10:30am Jan. 1. in the basement. Coach Oz will be the man in charge of the action. Could the 3 year title run come to an end?
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: basement sumo wrestling title match   basement sumo wrestling title match Icon_minitime1/1/2010, 6:22 pm

A new champ is crowned. congrats to jones. I guess the wii fit payed off for him. I am in even worse shape than i thought. he caught me on my heels and got a takedown and I just couldnt find the energy to get back to my feet and regain control. I`m in line for a rematch during the national title game if i don`t retire. Or I could come back with the Jets and then the Vikings.
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

PostSubject: Re: basement sumo wrestling title match   basement sumo wrestling title match Icon_minitime1/1/2010, 11:18 pm

basement nation wrote:
A new champ is crowned. congrats to jones. I guess the wii fit payed off for him. I am in even worse shape than i thought. he caught me on my heels and got a takedown and I just couldnt find the energy to get back to my feet and regain control. I`m in line for a rematch during the national title game if i don`t retire. Or I could come back with the Jets and then the Vikings.

He's gonna have to buy a new trophy case.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: basement sumo wrestling title match   basement sumo wrestling title match Icon_minitime1/1/2010, 11:42 pm

No doubt, he's definitely on a hot streak lately. The wife is just happy I didn't have a heart attack. 4 minutes 28 seconds is a long time for a fat dude like me to be mixing it up. I left him a little present during my fall from glory though. He's gonna look good walking into his accounting office Monday with that shiner.

Last edited by basement nation on 1/3/2010, 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: basement sumo wrestling title match   basement sumo wrestling title match Icon_minitime1/2/2010, 12:45 am

hopefully by monday morning the only shiny thing I pack into my accounting office is my basement heavy weight title belt. I would like to thank all of those who came out to support me today in my big match. A special Thank You goes out to Nintendo for sponsoring me and providing me with a Wii Fit packet. Also like to thank Dana White for the opportunity to be where I am today.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: basement sumo wrestling title match   basement sumo wrestling title match Icon_minitime1/2/2010, 12:08 pm

Salute to Jones, a true American hero!
Back to top Go down
whompascat

whompascat

PostSubject: Re: basement sumo wrestling title match   basement sumo wrestling title match Icon_minitime1/2/2010, 8:14 pm

oz has video of the match
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: basement sumo wrestling title match   basement sumo wrestling title match Icon_minitime1/3/2010, 3:11 am

That title will be back were it belongs soon. I watched all the Rocky's today and have been chasing a chicken around the yard. I'm gonna bust out some fight jitsu on him.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: basement sumo wrestling title match   basement sumo wrestling title match Icon_minitime1/3/2010, 10:59 am

When I was in 7th grade Kenny Harper taught me an achilles tendon lock. It is a great submission hold and since Jones won the RFFL championship I would be willing to impart this knowledge to you.
Fried chicken at your place to watch Favre?
Back to top Go down
whompascat

whompascat

PostSubject: Re: basement sumo wrestling title match   basement sumo wrestling title match Icon_minitime1/3/2010, 12:09 pm

Fried chicken at your place to watch Favre?

He never did catch that chicken
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

PostSubject: Re: basement sumo wrestling title match   basement sumo wrestling title match Icon_minitime1/3/2010, 1:14 pm

Quote :
He never did catch that chicken

Could he have caught a bucket of fried chicken?
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: basement sumo wrestling title match   basement sumo wrestling title match Icon_minitime1/3/2010, 1:31 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
That is a good one
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: basement sumo wrestling title match   basement sumo wrestling title match Icon_minitime1/3/2010, 1:40 pm

Jeremy Schaap just reported that in an effort to keep his health in good order and keep coaching that Urban Meyer has contacted Nintendo about procuring Jones' Wii fit workout regimen. Could an endorsement windfall be in the champ's future?
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: basement sumo wrestling title match   basement sumo wrestling title match Icon_minitime1/3/2010, 3:42 pm

good stuff. but I'll have you know I am not as slow as you may think. I once outran coach Oz in a potato sack race. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: basement sumo wrestling title match   basement sumo wrestling title match Icon_minitime1/4/2010, 11:58 am

was that a potato sack race or a race to a sack of potato's?
Back to top Go down
Mecum's garage

Mecum's garage

PostSubject: Re: basement sumo wrestling title match   basement sumo wrestling title match Icon_minitime1/4/2010, 3:51 pm

I saw a picture of Jones black eye, atleast you gave him something to remember you by. When is the rematch and is it true that the undercard is going to be Chasy V/S Alfman? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: basement sumo wrestling title match   basement sumo wrestling title match Icon_minitime1/4/2010, 5:29 pm

rematch was originally schedule for January 7th but some scheduling conflicts may have to push the date back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: basement sumo wrestling title match   basement sumo wrestling title match Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

basement sumo wrestling title match
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next