Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

basement sumo wrestling title match

Go down 
+6
Mecum's garage
PhatHead
SultanofSmack
The Champ
Mean Machine
whompascat
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

basement sumo wrestling title match - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: basement sumo wrestling title match   basement sumo wrestling title match - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/4/2010, 6:08 pm

This may be worth a roadie to Little Italy.
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: basement sumo wrestling title match   basement sumo wrestling title match - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/4/2010, 6:29 pm

isn't as exciting as it sounds. two fat out of shape guys on the verge of puking and heart attacks
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

PostSubject: Re: basement sumo wrestling title match   basement sumo wrestling title match - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/4/2010, 6:39 pm

member of the basement na wrote:
isn't as exciting as it sounds. two fat out of shape guys on the verge of puking and heart attacks

Sounds like a regular Saturday night at Mecum's garage.
Back to top Go down
Mecum's garage

Mecum's garage

PostSubject: Re: basement sumo wrestling title match   basement sumo wrestling title match - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/4/2010, 9:47 pm

Amen to that brother geek
Back to top Go down
whompascat

whompascat

PostSubject: Re: basement sumo wrestling title match   basement sumo wrestling title match - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/4/2010, 9:48 pm

Mecum's garage wrote:
I saw a picture of Jones black eye, atleast you gave him something to remember you by. When is the rematch and is it true that the undercard is going to be Chasy V/S Alfman? Very Happy
chasy v/s alfman and oz. v/s a wet paper sack
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

PostSubject: Re: basement sumo wrestling title match   basement sumo wrestling title match - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/4/2010, 10:43 pm

whompascat wrote:
Mecum's garage wrote:
I saw a picture of Jones black eye, atleast you gave him something to remember you by. When is the rematch and is it true that the undercard is going to be Chasy V/S Alfman? Very Happy
chasy v/s alfman and oz. v/s a wet paper sack

I got $5 on the paper sack.
Back to top Go down
Mecum's garage

Mecum's garage

PostSubject: Re: basement sumo wrestling title match   basement sumo wrestling title match - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/4/2010, 11:06 pm

I will take the paper sack and let Dennis start on top
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: basement sumo wrestling title match   basement sumo wrestling title match - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/4/2010, 11:45 pm

The first thread ever to hit 3 pages.
Back to top Go down
Scooter

Scooter

PostSubject: Re: basement sumo wrestling title match   basement sumo wrestling title match - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/5/2010, 2:45 pm

The paper sack would have no chance. As for the match i was a knock down drag out. Cant wait for the rematch. As for fuzz and alfman i will take terry after 20 beers and let fuzz start on top
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: basement sumo wrestling title match   basement sumo wrestling title match - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/6/2010, 10:35 am

the last time I seen Dennis around a paper sack it got ugly. He ate both cheeseburgers an order of fries and the chicken strip basket that was inside. Not pretty boys.
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

PostSubject: Re: basement sumo wrestling title match   basement sumo wrestling title match - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/6/2010, 10:55 am

member of the basement na wrote:
the last time I seen Dennis around a paper sack it got ugly. He ate both cheeseburgers an order of fries and the chicken strip basket that was inside. Not pretty boys.
cheers
Back to top Go down
whompascat

whompascat

PostSubject: Re: basement sumo wrestling title match   basement sumo wrestling title match - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/7/2010, 4:18 am

OZ. is still scared to play paint ball with the men in the basement!
" It Hurts" he said!
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: basement sumo wrestling title match   basement sumo wrestling title match - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/7/2010, 10:11 am

The BWF (Basement Wrestlin Federation) are opening up the divisions a lil. Weight classes remain everyone is a heavy weight, but we are adding an Tag Team Division. After I retain my belt against Charlie "Nature Boy" Roberts, I am going to ask him to team up with me to win the Tag Team belts. Out first challenge goes out to Rusty and Stanley since they get a kick out of the wrestling. Will the Richards Brothers step up and accept the The challenge from Charlie "Nature Boy" Roberts and J.J. "The Black Eye Bandit" Jones or will Stanley "The Backdoor Bandit" Richards be too scared?
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

PostSubject: Re: basement sumo wrestling title match   basement sumo wrestling title match - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/7/2010, 10:25 am

You should video tape it and send it to the WWE. Maybe Vince McMahon will buy you out to avoid the competition.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: basement sumo wrestling title match   basement sumo wrestling title match - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/7/2010, 10:27 am

I'm just glad you meant Rusty Richards. I got a little scared when I first saw Rusty on that challenge. I must warn you way back in the day Stanley and I traveled all over Southeast Ohio wrestling in youth wrestling tournaments. He might still remember some of Dave Hartley's old coaching.
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: basement sumo wrestling title match   basement sumo wrestling title match - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/7/2010, 11:30 am

I figure you and head can team up and terry and fuzz. maybe we can have a four corners match.
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

PostSubject: Re: basement sumo wrestling title match   basement sumo wrestling title match - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/7/2010, 1:06 pm

Do you really want to roll around with me while I'm in a Speedo and Lucha Libre mask?
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: basement sumo wrestling title match   basement sumo wrestling title match - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/7/2010, 1:11 pm

wow not really, that is when i would tag in the nature boy roberts.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: basement sumo wrestling title match   basement sumo wrestling title match - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/7/2010, 5:53 pm

Is the big rematch tonight?
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: basement sumo wrestling title match   basement sumo wrestling title match - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/7/2010, 5:57 pm

it was scheduled for tonight but with the weather we are getting it has been postponed. The officials at the MGM Grand (the basement) figured it was too risky to be on the roads.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: basement sumo wrestling title match   basement sumo wrestling title match - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/7/2010, 7:35 pm

Who do we contact to get a refund on tickets?
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: basement sumo wrestling title match   basement sumo wrestling title match - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/7/2010, 9:05 pm

Tickets were sold as non-refundable. We appreciate those who bought tickets and bought the basement nation some pizza tonight.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: basement sumo wrestling title match   basement sumo wrestling title match - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/8/2010, 1:23 am

Wo, wo, wo champ. I am not the nature boy. There is only one Ric Flair WOOOOOOOOOOO!
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: basement sumo wrestling title match   basement sumo wrestling title match - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/8/2010, 11:20 am

Don't keep us in suspense. Let us know when the match is rescheduled.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: basement sumo wrestling title match   basement sumo wrestling title match - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/8/2010, 12:45 pm

We haven't discussed the make up date yet. It has to be a big occasion to get me to leave the house though. Might have to wait till Super Sunday or better yet RFFL draft day in Phatheads yard. He would get half the gate of course. Maybe we could get some wonder dogs up there and some ring girls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: basement sumo wrestling title match   basement sumo wrestling title match - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

basement sumo wrestling title match
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next