Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

basement sumo wrestling title match

Go down 
+6
Mecum's garage
PhatHead
SultanofSmack
The Champ
Mean Machine
whompascat
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

basement sumo wrestling title match - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: basement sumo wrestling title match   basement sumo wrestling title match - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/20/2010, 7:23 pm

SultanofSmack wrote:
You better schedule that rematch when Nikki is at work. You might get a big crowd at the Basement.

Nah, she has to be home in case Jones and I need a ride to the emergency room. I can't afford Monstermedics cab ride.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: basement sumo wrestling title match   basement sumo wrestling title match - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/20/2010, 7:54 pm

basement nation wrote:
SultanofSmack wrote:
You better schedule that rematch when Nikki is at work. You might get a big crowd at the Basement.

Nah, she has to be home in case Jones and I need a ride to the emergency room. I can't afford Monstermedics cab ride.

I can understand that. Can you imagine when Justin Antle and Monstermedic worked together at the EMS station. How scary would that be if you were in dire need?
Back to top Go down
FireDog

FireDog

PostSubject: Basement Sumo   basement sumo wrestling title match - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/20/2010, 8:41 pm

Smack .That was the dream team of EMS crews, during the early 90s.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: basement sumo wrestling title match   basement sumo wrestling title match - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/20/2010, 9:27 pm

FireDog wrote:
Smack .That was the dream team of EMS crews, during the early 90s.

Maybe we should get you guys at the rematch. I heard Spicolli's mom was going to be there with a skillet.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: basement sumo wrestling title match   basement sumo wrestling title match - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/21/2010, 9:27 pm

The Fire Marshall is not gonna let all these people cram in the basement for the big match. We will have to move it to the Old Glouster Skating Rink. Oh wait, its gone isn't it. I heard the Sultan used to tear it up down there in the early 80's during the couples spotlight skate.
Back to top Go down
FireDog

FireDog

PostSubject: Basement Sumo   basement sumo wrestling title match - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/21/2010, 11:55 pm

his mom can swing a mean skillet, probably have to bring in the rock for support.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: basement sumo wrestling title match   basement sumo wrestling title match - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/12/2010, 10:23 pm

Oh no, I accidentally posted something and sent this back to the front page Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: basement sumo wrestling title match   basement sumo wrestling title match - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/13/2010, 1:16 am

I bought me a wrasslin mask at a yard sale over the summer, and I'm taking back what's mine shortly.
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: basement sumo wrestling title match   basement sumo wrestling title match - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/13/2010, 8:11 am

Takin back whats yours? Are you talking about that disturbed cd I borrowed off you a year ago? Heck dude, I'll bring it back. Aint no sense in getting you a** kicked over it. Shoulda just asked. I actually kinda forgot I had it. It was sitting on my tv stand but then i laid my TITLE BELT on top of it and couldn't see it. Out of sight out of mind.
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

PostSubject: Re: basement sumo wrestling title match   basement sumo wrestling title match - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/13/2010, 10:02 am

The Champ wrote:
Takin back whats yours? Are you talking about that disturbed cd I borrowed off you a year ago? Heck dude, I'll bring it back. Aint no sense in getting you a** kicked over it. Shoulda just asked. I actually kinda forgot I had it. It was sitting on my tv stand but then i laid my TITLE BELT on top of it and couldn't see it. Out of sight out of mind.

That's funny stuff right there !!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: basement sumo wrestling title match   basement sumo wrestling title match - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/13/2010, 3:46 pm

I think u got it all wrong, you borrowed Nikki's Dirty Dancing Soundtrack. Nobody puts baby in a corner. Your goin down.
Back to top Go down
ROCK

ROCK

PostSubject: Re: basement sumo wrestling title match   basement sumo wrestling title match - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/13/2010, 4:46 pm

basement nation wrote:
I bought me a wrasslin mask at a yard sale over the summer, and I'm taking back what's mine shortly.
Laughing a wrasslin mask is way more terrifying than a wrestling mask.
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: basement sumo wrestling title match   basement sumo wrestling title match - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/13/2010, 5:23 pm

just left basement nations house. I seen that wrasslin mask he got. Pretty sweet looking, but whats not sweet lookin is that dang singlet he bought. I'll forfeit the title before I defend it against a man in a singlet.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: basement sumo wrestling title match   basement sumo wrestling title match - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/13/2010, 6:48 pm

If I had one it would be a doublet or triplet. I ain't fittin in no singlet, and I too would forfeit if I had to try to get in one.
Back to top Go down
ROCK

ROCK

PostSubject: Re: basement sumo wrestling title match   basement sumo wrestling title match - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/14/2010, 12:09 am

I would squeeze in to a singlet and a wrasslin' mask just to fight for pride.
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

PostSubject: Re: basement sumo wrestling title match   basement sumo wrestling title match - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/14/2010, 12:26 am

ROCK wrote:
I would squeeze in to a singlet and a wrasslin' mask just to fight for pride.

You just killed all ticket sales to this event.
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: basement sumo wrestling title match   basement sumo wrestling title match - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/14/2010, 11:14 am

pretty sure you just lost all pride.
Back to top Go down
whompascat

whompascat

PostSubject: Re: basement sumo wrestling title match   basement sumo wrestling title match - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/20/2010, 9:20 am

You just killed all ticket sales to this event.[/quote]

1 case of blatz and a pizza will get you a ringside seat cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: basement sumo wrestling title match   basement sumo wrestling title match - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

basement sumo wrestling title match
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4