Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Monkey off the back!

Go down 
+2
SultanofSmack
Mean Machine
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

Monkey off the back! Empty
PostSubject: Monkey off the back!   Monkey off the back! Icon_minitime1/5/2011, 2:30 am

Good win for the Bucks, thought they were gonna blow it late. Hats off to em. U just added a Sugar Bowl trophy to your trading stock. Bidding starts at $500, do I hear $600?

Anybody can get up for one game though! LOL I think Arkansas receivers need to hit the jugs machine.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Monkey off the back!   Monkey off the back! Icon_minitime1/5/2011, 8:44 am

cheers

Say what you want. Big win in the Rose Bowl last year and big win in the Sugar Bowl this year. 2 big time quality wins for the Bucks in bowl games.
Back to top Go down
Attack
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monkey off the back!   Monkey off the back! Icon_minitime1/5/2011, 9:41 am

basement nation wrote:
Good win for the Bucks, thought they were gonna blow it late. Hats off to em. U just added a Sugar Bowl trophy to your trading stock. Bidding starts at $500, do I hear $600?

Anybody can get up for one game though! LOL I think Arkansas receivers need to hit the jugs machine.

Or in this case anyone can get up for half a game. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mecum's garage

Mecum's garage

PostSubject: Re: Monkey off the back!   Monkey off the back! Icon_minitime1/5/2011, 2:19 pm

Thought it was a good win for the Bucks, even though Tress sat on the lead again like he always does instead of putting them away. Here is a few things I took from this game:

* Ryan Mallett is overrated. Pressure really got to him, he seemed to really lose his cool early in the game and struggled against 3rd & 4th team DB's. They did drop alot of balls but not impressed with his preformance.

* Some bad calls ( both ways ) in the game. Not a safety in any other game i have ever watched & the ARK player that was ruled down by his wrist was a bad call.

* Tressel is never gonna have the killer mentality to bury the other team. I think alot of that is because he does not trust Pryor's decision making.

* No matter who you were rooting for this was one hell of a game.
Back to top Go down
whompascat

whompascat

PostSubject: Re: Monkey off the back!   Monkey off the back! Icon_minitime1/5/2011, 6:57 pm

if #3 could catch crabs at a whore house arkansas wins
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Monkey off the back!   Monkey off the back! Icon_minitime1/5/2011, 7:12 pm

Yea, but everytime Crisco actually caught a pass he acted like he had just solved world peace. He was more interested in celebrating how good he looked so I'm glad he ended up looking like a chump.
Back to top Go down
Attack
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monkey off the back!   Monkey off the back! Icon_minitime1/6/2011, 9:47 am

whompascat wrote:
if #3 could catch crabs at a whore house arkansas wins

If Rich Rod had a DC he would still have a job. If the phantom safety wasn't called, and if OSU would not have dropped int's, and if Pryor keeps for the first 4th and short, and if OSU doesn't lose half the defense to injury, and if... Laughing
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Monkey off the back!   Monkey off the back! Icon_minitime1/6/2011, 9:10 pm

and if the Basement doesn't pick up Mad Dog Vick the Sultan could be hoisting another RFFL championship mini-helmet.
Back to top Go down
ScAtMaN15

ScAtMaN15

PostSubject: Re: Monkey off the back!   Monkey off the back! Icon_minitime1/8/2011, 1:08 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monkey off the back!   Monkey off the back! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monkey off the back!
Page 1 of 1