Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Sultan robbed a child last night!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

The Sultan robbed a child last night! Empty
PostSubject: The Sultan robbed a child last night!   The Sultan robbed a child last night! Icon_minitime9/10/2011, 1:37 am

I was trying to win Landri a smack pack last night and was on hold with the correct answer while Sultan gave it away to someone else who I believe had the wrong answer.

Can anyone tell my how its possible for Al Wilson to win the BCS National Title on January 4, 1999 and then turn around and win a Super Bowl with the Denver Broncos on Jan 31, !999?

I could be wrong, but that doesn't add up to me. How about LEONARD LITTLE? Won the BCS title on that same Vol team and then was drafted by the RAMS in 99 draft and won the Super Bowl in his rookie year which was the 99 season and 2000 Super Bowl!

I HOPE U CAN SLEEP AT NIGHT SULTAN, LANDRI IS HEARTBROKEN! Stick to what u know and keep talking recipes not trivia! LOL
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: The Sultan robbed a child last night!   The Sultan robbed a child last night! Icon_minitime9/10/2011, 8:32 am

Landri should be glad to know that The Sultan is not sleeping very well at all. Got home from the station and watched some MizzWho and Arizona State. Got to sleep about 2:30 and then a few people close to her age were yelling and screaming at 6:30.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: The Sultan robbed a child last night!   The Sultan robbed a child last night! Icon_minitime9/10/2011, 8:47 am

Can I be one of those people who blame everyone but myself? It was The Champ's fault for being a stupid Vols fan. I was on a Vols trivia site and just trying to be nice and throw The Champ some pub for his Vols. Its not my fault the stupid people in 10aC can't even get their own trivia correct. I should have asked who is the hottest Vol wife in history, I would have got that one right

[url=The Sultan robbed a child last night! Layla-13]The Sultan robbed a child last night! Layla-13[/url]

I guess I'll have to be a man here and admit my mistake and apologize to Landri.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: The Sultan robbed a child last night!   The Sultan robbed a child last night! Icon_minitime9/10/2011, 1:46 pm

You would be wrong on that too. Check out Johnny Majors wife!

[img]The Sultan robbed a child last night! Operac10[/img]
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: The Sultan robbed a child last night!   The Sultan robbed a child last night! Icon_minitime9/10/2011, 5:00 pm

I bet she was somethin before electricity
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sultan robbed a child last night!   The Sultan robbed a child last night! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sultan robbed a child last night!
Page 1 of 1