Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NFL DRAFT on Thurs night

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecum's garage

Mecum's garage

NFL DRAFT on Thurs night Empty
PostSubject: NFL DRAFT on Thurs night   NFL DRAFT on Thurs night Icon_minitime2/25/2010, 1:06 pm

What does everyone think of the Draft starting on Thursday night this year. Personally it used to be one of my favorite Saturdays of the year. I think this was a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
endzone

endzone

PostSubject: Re: NFL DRAFT on Thurs night   NFL DRAFT on Thurs night Icon_minitime2/25/2010, 5:19 pm

I think so too but I'm sure its to try and get more people to watch.
Back to top Go down
Warpig

Warpig

PostSubject: Re: NFL DRAFT on Thurs night   NFL DRAFT on Thurs night Icon_minitime2/25/2010, 9:00 pm

Not a big fan of the change. A friend that I work with talked about how one year he and a group of friends left after work on a Friday, waited in line all night and went to the draft. Said it was an awesome time, and I guess in the back of my mind I thought that would be a pretty cool thing to do. Now that dream has been crushed, but at least I won't have to flip back and forth between the draft and the OSU spring game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.trimblefootball.com
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: NFL DRAFT on Thurs night   NFL DRAFT on Thurs night Icon_minitime2/26/2010, 11:46 am

I don't think it really matters what day it's on. The diehards are still gonna watch it. If they really want to increase the ratings, they need to get rid of all the downtime in between picks. I always lose interest in a hurry cuz it takes so long.
Back to top Go down
ROCK

ROCK

PostSubject: Re: NFL DRAFT on Thurs night   NFL DRAFT on Thurs night Icon_minitime2/27/2010, 12:18 am

basement nation wrote:
I don't think it really matters what day it's on. The diehards are still gonna watch it. If they really want to increase the ratings, they need to get rid of all the downtime in between picks. I always lose interest in a hurry cuz it takes so long.
I think they did...wasn't it 15 min between picks then they changed it to 10?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFL DRAFT on Thurs night   NFL DRAFT on Thurs night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NFL DRAFT on Thurs night
Page 1 of 1