Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is Urban Meyer ok?

Go down 
+4
SultanofSmack
ROCK
endzone
Attack
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Attack
Admin

Is Urban Meyer ok? Empty
PostSubject: Is Urban Meyer ok?   Is Urban Meyer ok? Icon_minitime10/4/2010, 9:33 am

Just wondering if he checked into the hospital after the drubbing they took Sat. I heard that him and Tebow both cried after the loss to Bama again this year.
Back to top Go down
endzone

endzone

Is Urban Meyer ok? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Urban Meyer ok?   Is Urban Meyer ok? Icon_minitime10/4/2010, 5:45 pm

Yea make fun of a guy who has health problems. Did you make fun of Dantonio when he went into the hospital? What a joke .That's an awful lot of hate for a guy that has won 2 national titles in 5 years. I'm sure you would prolly love him as your coach. When Meyer gets to the title game he WINS!!!! Remember the 41-14 drubbing of OS WHO a few years ago? Stop cryin about it and GO GATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ROCK

ROCK

Is Urban Meyer ok? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Urban Meyer ok?   Is Urban Meyer ok? Icon_minitime10/4/2010, 6:36 pm

Attack, being a moderator on this forum you should know, there shall be NO disucssion on Urban Meyers and Tim Tebows relationship. I have been penalized for this in the past.....just so you know.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

Is Urban Meyer ok? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Urban Meyer ok?   Is Urban Meyer ok? Icon_minitime10/4/2010, 8:03 pm

Rock, the difference is in the way that you so thoroughly described said relationship. Urban's an Ohio boy, gotta give him some props for that.
Back to top Go down
Attack
Admin

Is Urban Meyer ok? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Urban Meyer ok?   Is Urban Meyer ok? Icon_minitime10/5/2010, 8:28 am

No I was seriously concerned for those two. I would hate to see Tebow be so upset that it would affect how well he is doing in the NFL. I would also hate to see Meyer retire, as he said he was going to do last year when Bama put the whooopin on them. Let it be said there is nothing wrong with a couple guys crying after a good thumping. Wink
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

Is Urban Meyer ok? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Urban Meyer ok?   Is Urban Meyer ok? Icon_minitime10/5/2010, 5:00 pm

Agreed, That's why I like Phatheads avatar so much.
Back to top Go down
endzone

endzone

Is Urban Meyer ok? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Urban Meyer ok?   Is Urban Meyer ok? Icon_minitime10/5/2010, 7:47 pm

You must have a lonely life if your concerned about Meyer's health and what Tebow does on his spare time! I'm sure being an OS Who fan that your life is pretty boring having to watch them on tv and play boring football in the little 10 conference. Pryor gets hurt just runinng the ball. He should suck it up and play hurt like Tebow did. Maybe Pryor and sweatervest should be that close and then maybe they could win 2 titles and a Heisman together but thats doubtful.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

Is Urban Meyer ok? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Urban Meyer ok?   Is Urban Meyer ok? Icon_minitime10/5/2010, 9:50 pm

Never trust a man in a sweatervest.
Back to top Go down
Attack
Admin

Is Urban Meyer ok? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Urban Meyer ok?   Is Urban Meyer ok? Icon_minitime10/6/2010, 8:24 am

endzone wrote:
You must have a lonely life if your concerned about Meyer's health and what Tebow does on his spare time! I'm sure being an OS Who fan that your life is pretty boring having to watch them on tv and play boring football in the little 10 conference. Pryor gets hurt just runinng the ball. He should suck it up and play hurt like Tebow did. Maybe Pryor and sweatervest should be that close and then maybe they could win 2 titles and a Heisman together but thats doubtful.

Seriously dude, with all the nicknames you have for Ohio State players and coaches I think you have tOSU envy. I am a long time Bama fan, from way back when Namath played and Bear coached, so I have no idea why you keep ripping on the Buckeyes??? I try to show concern for your coach and the chosen one who they built a statue for, and you throw out insults. Must be hell carrying all that anger around.
Back to top Go down
endzone

endzone

Is Urban Meyer ok? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Urban Meyer ok?   Is Urban Meyer ok? Icon_minitime10/6/2010, 8:00 pm

I'm a Jets fan so I like Namath but just hate Bama! Saban just rubs me the wrong way and that's why I hate them. He is a good coach but he just looks like an arse. You wasn't showing concern about Meyer. You was makin fun and it just rub me the wrong way for some reason. So say what you about him and Tebow but Meyer is one of the top 5 coaches in college football and Tebow one of the greatest players ever. I guess I will just have to rip on Bama and Saban if they ever lose which is doubtful but I'm still hopin Urban and company get another crack in the sec championship game.
Back to top Go down
ROCK

ROCK

Is Urban Meyer ok? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Urban Meyer ok?   Is Urban Meyer ok? Icon_minitime10/6/2010, 8:16 pm

Urban Meyer rubs me the wrong way......I hope he gets the AIDS.
Back to top Go down
ROCK

ROCK

Is Urban Meyer ok? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Urban Meyer ok?   Is Urban Meyer ok? Icon_minitime10/6/2010, 8:25 pm

SultanofSmack wrote:
Rock, the difference is in the way that you so thoroughly described said relationship. Urban's an Ohio boy, gotta give him some props for that.
Billy Milligan was from Ohio should we give him props?
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

Is Urban Meyer ok? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Urban Meyer ok?   Is Urban Meyer ok? Icon_minitime10/6/2010, 8:38 pm

Billy Milligan is on this site and preps. He goes by dilligaf, dilligaf 2, koondogger, rutterkickballer, heavy d, motivator, prince, the artist formerly known as prince, and multiple other personalities.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

Is Urban Meyer ok? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Urban Meyer ok?   Is Urban Meyer ok? Icon_minitime10/6/2010, 8:46 pm

Rock, don't you remember that Billy Milligan painting that Mike Jones had in his apartment? That was awsome. I'll bet his paintings are worth a few bucks nowadays.
Back to top Go down
ROCK

ROCK

Is Urban Meyer ok? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Urban Meyer ok?   Is Urban Meyer ok? Icon_minitime10/6/2010, 9:42 pm

SultanofSmack wrote:
Rock, don't you remember that Billy Milligan painting that Mike Jones had in his apartment? That was awsome. I'll bet his paintings are worth a few bucks nowadays.
I do remember it, and yes it was pretty cool but he still raped 3 women. I wonder who wound up with that painting?
Back to top Go down
Attack
Admin

Is Urban Meyer ok? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Urban Meyer ok?   Is Urban Meyer ok? Icon_minitime10/7/2010, 11:22 am

endzone wrote:
I'm a Jets fan so I like Namath but just hate Bama! Saban just rubs me the wrong way and that's why I hate them. He is a good coach but he just looks like an arse. You wasn't showing concern about Meyer. You was makin fun and it just rub me the wrong way for some reason. So say what you about him and Tebow but Meyer is one of the top 5 coaches in college football and Tebow one of the greatest players ever. I guess I will just have to rip on Bama and Saban if they ever lose which is doubtful but I'm still hopin Urban and company get another crack in the sec championship game.

I don't know how an Urban Meyer crony can say any other coach rubs him the wrong way. Meyer rubs everyone the wrong way except Tebow. His wife can't even stand to be around the smug SOB. That's why she forced him back into coaching after his near death causing loss to Bama last season. She said she couldn't stand the thought of him being home all the time. So immediately after he was taken off suicide watch she drove him to his coaching office and rolled his arrogant arse out of the passenger seat.

On another note, you guys know waaaaayyyy too many facts about Billy Milligan.
Back to top Go down
ROCK

ROCK

Is Urban Meyer ok? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Urban Meyer ok?   Is Urban Meyer ok? Icon_minitime10/7/2010, 4:22 pm

Attack wrote:
Meyer rubs everyone the wrong way except Tebow.
Watch what you say....you may offend someone and make the moderators edit your post.
Back to top Go down
endzone

endzone

Is Urban Meyer ok? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Urban Meyer ok?   Is Urban Meyer ok? Icon_minitime10/7/2010, 4:45 pm

I know that there are a lot people that don't like Meyer and thats fine. I think he is one of the best coaches in college football . I hope he caoches at Florida for the next 50 years even if he doesnt win any titles because I don't think any one else could do it any better. I guess I was wrong for backing my favorite team and coach. I will just rip on everybody else's favorite team like everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

Is Urban Meyer ok? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Urban Meyer ok?   Is Urban Meyer ok? Icon_minitime10/7/2010, 4:46 pm

Can a moderator edit another moderator's post? i wouldn't think so. As far as Oscar, I mean Urban Meyer, I agree with you on him. Can't stand anything about him or Bob Stoops. I can't see how anyone would dislike Tebow though.
Back to top Go down
whompascat

whompascat

Is Urban Meyer ok? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Urban Meyer ok?   Is Urban Meyer ok? Icon_minitime10/7/2010, 5:05 pm

basement nation wrote:
I can't see how anyone would dislike Tebow though.

I bet the Sultan agrees with you
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

Is Urban Meyer ok? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Urban Meyer ok?   Is Urban Meyer ok? Icon_minitime10/7/2010, 5:06 pm

A moderator should not edit another moderator's post. Never thought about it but I think thats fair (sultan reserves right to moderate moderators). However moderators should know what is appropriate to post and what is not.

Lay off that stuff it is not appropriate here, you guys did agree to be Helpful Very Happy

Endzone, just tell the guy you're not Clark Hazen and I think he'd leave ya alone.
Back to top Go down
endzone

endzone

Is Urban Meyer ok? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Urban Meyer ok?   Is Urban Meyer ok? Icon_minitime10/7/2010, 5:36 pm

maybe he shouldn't be a moderator if he can't control his own posts! He doesn't seem to be helping out very much with rude comments and gay remarks
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

Is Urban Meyer ok? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Urban Meyer ok?   Is Urban Meyer ok? Icon_minitime10/7/2010, 5:42 pm

The funny thing is I didn't even think anything when I read Attack's post. I think the rubbing thing would probably hold up in court.

On another note I have my wife, kids, Rockhold and Heavy D. to drive me nuts (the job is taken care of), you guys start behavin.
Back to top Go down
endzone

endzone

Is Urban Meyer ok? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Urban Meyer ok?   Is Urban Meyer ok? Icon_minitime10/7/2010, 6:00 pm

Thanks Sultan! Things just get a little heated sometimes. We all have our favorite teams and we also have our own crazy hate for certain teams, players, and coaches.
Back to top Go down
Attack
Admin

Is Urban Meyer ok? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Urban Meyer ok?   Is Urban Meyer ok? Icon_minitime10/7/2010, 9:37 pm

I don't see how anyone can construe my posts as "gay remarks." At any rate I was posting in jest, I thought in response to a person who is a friend of mine, and would have taken those posts as just that. Just a case of mistaken identity. Had no idea there were two UF fans in these parts. Very Happy

As far as helping, I have cleaned up several posts by others due to some vulgar language, and even helped out a few people who have forgotten their passwords. I am probably on here more than anyone else, even the Sultan, yet I have just a few posts so it is not like I get on here and start trouble on purpose. Some folks seem a little sensitive. I can't believe all the Buckeye Nation faithful on here stood by and did nothing in response to the attacks on tOSU by endzone though. Man I wish it was Hazen though, cuase I would be relentless if it was. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Is Urban Meyer ok? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Urban Meyer ok?   Is Urban Meyer ok? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is Urban Meyer ok?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next