Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is Urban Meyer ok?

Go down 
+4
SultanofSmack
ROCK
endzone
Attack
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

Is Urban Meyer ok? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Urban Meyer ok?   Is Urban Meyer ok? - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/7/2010, 11:03 pm

So was someone actually ticked off during this whole fiasco? Heck, I found it pretty entertaining. I don't care when someone rags on my team when it's all in good fun. That's whats what makes the forum world go round. Have I mentioned lately that I hate Ohio State.
Back to top Go down
ROCK

ROCK

PostSubject: Re: Is Urban Meyer ok?   Is Urban Meyer ok? - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/7/2010, 11:14 pm

endzone wrote:
. I guess I was wrong for backing my favorite team and coach. I will just rip on everybody else's favorite team like everyone else.
Your not wrong backing your team and coach but you can't expect everyone to love Meyers the way you and Tebow do.... Wink
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: Is Urban Meyer ok?   Is Urban Meyer ok? - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/8/2010, 8:29 am

I read it all as just being good fun. I dont think anyone got ticked off about the remarks. Seemed endzone might have had his pissy pants on at one point but then he got off the couch and changed them. I took those comments as being gay remarks but heck I still took it as good fun. Check out this hairline I got, people make fun of me and I dont cry about it (that often)

Oh yeah, attack, I have to disagree with ya. There is something wrong about two grown men hugging and crying because they lost a football game even if it was a drubbing like the gators took against bama that last two years. Tebow should have been a man about it and blamed his offensive line.
Back to top Go down
Attack
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is Urban Meyer ok?   Is Urban Meyer ok? - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/8/2010, 9:25 am

The Champ wrote:
I read it all as just being good fun. I dont think anyone got ticked off about the remarks. Seemed endzone might have had his pissy pants on at one point but then he got off the couch and changed them. I took those comments as being gay remarks but heck I still took it as good fun. Check out this hairline I got, people make fun of me and I dont cry about it (that often) so if two people decided to be gay I think we should be able to poke fun at em (no pun intended)

Oh yeah, attack, I have to disagree with ya. There is something wrong about two grown men hugging and crying because they lost a football game even if it was a drubbing like the gators took against bama that last two years. Tebow should have been a man about it and blamed his offensive line.

Whoa, whoa now I did not say they hugged. And he used the term "rubs" before I did. I talked to Hazen last night and he said he wished it was him on here, cause even he hated that crying fest last year. But I still don't see anything wrong with it. If a man wants to cry I say let him cry. Hell I'm an Oakland Raiders fan who had to live through the Brady Tuck days so I know what anguish is all about.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Is Urban Meyer ok?   Is Urban Meyer ok? - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/8/2010, 4:44 pm

Alabama was holding Florida's ends all night.
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: Is Urban Meyer ok?   Is Urban Meyer ok? - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/8/2010, 5:02 pm

thats what attack said meyer was doing to tebow. Holding his rear end all night.
Back to top Go down
Attack
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is Urban Meyer ok?   Is Urban Meyer ok? - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/8/2010, 5:24 pm

The Champ wrote:
thats what attack said meyer was doing to tebow. Holding his rear end all night.

Eeeeaaaasssy there guys, you might upset the children on this site. Wink
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: Is Urban Meyer ok?   Is Urban Meyer ok? - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/8/2010, 5:26 pm

Children? There are like 6 people on this site and I'm pretty sure four of them are my cousin.
Back to top Go down
Attack
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is Urban Meyer ok?   Is Urban Meyer ok? - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/8/2010, 5:29 pm

Hey you better read the rules. Hinting at someones identity on here is grounds for banishment from the site. Very Happy

Last edited by Attack on 10/8/2010, 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: Is Urban Meyer ok?   Is Urban Meyer ok? - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/8/2010, 5:30 pm

Where are these so called rules located?
Back to top Go down
Attack
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is Urban Meyer ok?   Is Urban Meyer ok? - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/8/2010, 5:34 pm

The Champ wrote:
Where are these so called rules located?

Under the heading "Rules." Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Attack
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is Urban Meyer ok?   Is Urban Meyer ok? - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/8/2010, 5:46 pm

Back to top Go down
ROCK

ROCK

PostSubject: Re: Is Urban Meyer ok?   Is Urban Meyer ok? - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/9/2010, 8:18 am

The Champ wrote:
Children? There are like 6 people on this site and I'm pretty sure four of them are my cousin.
Yeah, your right, no children on here just 6 people on here, 4 four of which ACT like children...myself included.
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: Is Urban Meyer ok?   Is Urban Meyer ok? - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/9/2010, 1:01 pm

I didnt say any of us were mature. I know we are a bunch of sixth grade acting punks. Heck look how upset endzone got over someone making remarks about tebow and meyer.
Back to top Go down
endzone

endzone

PostSubject: Re: Is Urban Meyer ok?   Is Urban Meyer ok? - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/9/2010, 1:51 pm

The Champ wrote:
I didnt say any of us were mature. I know we are a bunch of sixth grade acting punks. Heck look how upset endzone got over someone making remarks about tebow and meyer.

I know I dont act my age! I just don't think anyone should post stuff like that. I bet if I said something about Pryor and sweatervest be more than friends people would be all over me or my post would get edited or taken off. God forbid you say something wrong about the all mighty buckeyes. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: Is Urban Meyer ok?   Is Urban Meyer ok? - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/9/2010, 2:31 pm

I dont think you have to call sweatervest anything, the vest says it for ya.
Back to top Go down
DILLIGAF

PostSubject: Re: Is Urban Meyer ok?   Is Urban Meyer ok? - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/10/2010, 12:03 pm

Man this site sounds like the other site why cant everyone just make good common sense post like i always do.maybe i should be running this site. Or maybe I will just get 10 more names on this site like I have on the other one and I can rule all the topics and what people talk about.
Back to top Go down
Attack
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is Urban Meyer ok?   Is Urban Meyer ok? - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/11/2010, 12:06 pm

endzone wrote:
The Champ wrote:

I know I dont act my age! I just don't think anyone should post stuff like that. I bet if I said something about Pryor and sweatervest be more than friends people would be all over me or my post would get edited or taken off. God forbid you say something wrong about the all mighty buckeyes. Rolling Eyes

Yes if you did that I would probably cry like a baby and tell Sultan that you should be removed from the site for making fun of my hero. Oh wait, you did do that and I said nothing to Sultan or anyone else about it. I just laughed and went on with my life. I guess that is some other child on here who does that. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Is Urban Meyer ok?   Is Urban Meyer ok? - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/11/2010, 12:53 pm

Hey attack, what happened to your Tide? You ain't gonna hop off the wagon now are ya? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Attack
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is Urban Meyer ok?   Is Urban Meyer ok? - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/11/2010, 1:28 pm

I hate Bama. I just had to act like I like them to jinx them into a loss. That is what I did to Florida last year in the SEC Title game too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
endzone

endzone

PostSubject: Re: Is Urban Meyer ok?   Is Urban Meyer ok? - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/11/2010, 2:21 pm

Attack wrote:
I hate Bama. I just had to act like I like them to jinx them into a loss. That is what I did to Florida last year in the SEC Title game too. Very Happy

That explains everything. Just like every OSU fan. you can't argue with them cause they are always right!
Back to top Go down
Attack
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is Urban Meyer ok?   Is Urban Meyer ok? - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/11/2010, 3:04 pm

endzone wrote:
Attack wrote:

That explains everything. Just like every OSU fan. you can't argue with them cause they are always right!

Yes and some of us act like adults and do not boo hoo hoo when some one makes fun of how the coach dresses, or that they are 0- fer against the SEC, etc... You see, to some adults, college football is not life or death. Therefore, we don't treat every insult to our favorite team as if someone committed rape and pillage on our families. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Urban Meyer ok?   Is Urban Meyer ok? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is Urban Meyer ok?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2