Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fantasy Football beatdown

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

Fantasy Football beatdown Empty
PostSubject: Fantasy Football beatdown   Fantasy Football beatdown Icon_minitime10/30/2010, 1:34 pm

Like all good Rutters the brothers were ganging up on me last week and puttin me down. I am resting Ahmad Bradshaw this week gearing up for a playoff run but I told Peyton Manning I need his best game of the year. My team is ready to breath fire for me and I will unleash them on The Champ with extreme anger. If I get a chance I will run up the score with no apologies. Down with The Champ!
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football beatdown   Fantasy Football beatdown Icon_minitime10/31/2010, 1:07 pm

Made a change in my lineup. I was afraid of Jennings getting stuck on Revis Island so I went with Mike Williams instead. Hope McFadden pulls a hammy while tying his cleats.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football beatdown   Fantasy Football beatdown Icon_minitime11/1/2010, 7:33 pm

Looks like the lineup switch was a bad coaching move. Never sit your studs is fantasy 101. Oh well, I texted Peyton Manning and told him to not throw it to Reggie Wayne tonight. I think we'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football beatdown   Fantasy Football beatdown Icon_minitime11/2/2010, 10:08 pm

Mess with the bull ya get the [img]Fantasy Football beatdown 2a001616[/img]
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football beatdown   Fantasy Football beatdown Icon_minitime11/2/2010, 10:12 pm

That's gonna leave a mark.
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football beatdown   Fantasy Football beatdown Icon_minitime11/3/2010, 8:02 am

dang basement, i was wanting to see how long the sultan would talk to himself on this thread. You went and ruined it. I'm pretty sure he would have talked all week long.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football beatdown   Fantasy Football beatdown Icon_minitime11/3/2010, 8:32 am

He tripped me up to Champ, I wanted Detroit's defense and he outbid me.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football beatdown   Fantasy Football beatdown Icon_minitime11/4/2010, 10:52 pm

You guys just won't let me get a new defense. Basement gets detroit and the Champ outbids me for Oakland.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football beatdown   Fantasy Football beatdown Icon_minitime11/5/2010, 1:09 am

So what, I remember during the draft u bragging about having the 3 best defenses in the league. Why do you need another?
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football beatdown   Fantasy Football beatdown Icon_minitime11/5/2010, 8:34 am

It seems that it was not a contract year for my defenses so they have not been showing up. They have been the weak link on my team all year. I sent a message to Baltimore and New England by cutting New Orleans. We'll see if the coaching move pays off and New England responds against Cleveland and Colt McCoy this week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football beatdown   Fantasy Football beatdown Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Football beatdown
Page 1 of 1